Welcome To aBlackWeb

Proposed law would make drunk drivers financially responsible for the children if parents are killed..... thoughts?

man what? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is just anything.

its 2021 laws arent going to prevent drunk driving. policies such as these arent going to prevent someone hopping behind the wheel drunk

how about drafting up some plans to combat drunk driving via technology

I don't think this is about prevention though. It's about making sure that victims are properly compensated. Children left behind do tend to be the unseen victims when shit goes down.

This may be a post for a whole new thread but should there be a mandatory sentence length? Do away with life sentencing altogether?

Most countries don't have a life sentencing. 25yrs top is there major sentence

I agree with this.

You can't destroy a life and not be liable to the consequences that come with it.

Drunk drivers are fucking idiots.
Millions of dollars dumped into signs and slogans and these selfish mother fuckers still make the choice they make.

This is an extenuating circumstance that requires the level of punishment suggested.

If someone can't pay restitution in full up front isn't it deducted from their checks until paid in full anyway? So what would the difference be than paying the surviving children support?

Exactly what I mentioned in my original post. Imagine every week/month you have to be reminded of what you did or what someone did to your family in the form of a paycheck..

That shit would make them or the victim want to commit suicide or take revenge

I think being an orphan is a pretty solid reminder of what someone did to your family.

Back