Welcome To aBlackWeb

Proper Party Etiquette Pt 2: Leftovers, Leftovers, Leftovers....

How Much Leftovers You Taking?

• Total voters
Hold on. I thought he meant if you are bringing food. Yeah, I will put food I cooked for the party in one of those. But I don't bring those to fill up on leftovers.
I took it as he was bringing it specifically for leftovers

As the host of said party do have issues with people who make to go plates before most guests have arrived and then make a plate to eat while they're chillin at the party?

So they are eating party food during the party but also have already packed up a plate(s) to take home.

As the host of said party do have issues with people who make to go plates before most guests have arrived and then make a plate to eat while they're chillin at the party?

So they are eating party food during the party but also have already packed up a plate(s) to take home.
One thing I do as a host is stay as far away from the food as I have a tendency to regulate and talk shit about portion sizes

my people insist on it

they not eating leftovers for 4 days after the function

we all have the compartment Styrofoam plates telling everybody to take shit home

when people dont, you end up with a buncha sweets and desserts and green beans and that untouched salad

What do yall do with leftovers forced on you from people you love and respect but didn't like the food?

tenor.gif

Yo my family be on some bullshit...

I forget what the occasion was but I remember going to my cousin house and niggas already packed up they to go plates..

There was like 2 wings left..

Back