Welcome To aBlackWeb

Proper Party Etiquette Pt 2: Leftovers, Leftovers, Leftovers....

How Much Leftovers You Taking?

• Total voters
I also show up late as shit to peoples party who I already know the food ain't going to be good.

I be LLS in my mind when they like "you showed up too late all the food gone."

If its a family function, leftovers are pretty much a free for all. No one feels anyway takin' as much as they please at the end.

Last funeral lol me and I cuz sneaked into the kitchen on our way out and took like 3 meals each. The aunties always hog that shit

Depending how they let people know the food ain't good determines if it's rude or not to me.
If you fuck up a dish one time, my family will remind you by bringing it up at every gathering for the next 10 years...

“Who made that ?? DMorgan ?? Hell no don’t eat that shit, remember that nigga fucked up the macaroni... Shit was crunchy as hell... Who the fuck would try to serve somebody crunchy macaroni, that nigga ignorant as shit...”

Shit be hilarious !!

If you fuck up a dish one time, my family will remind you by bringing it up at every gathering for the next 10 years...

“Who made that ?? DMorgan ?? Hell no don’t eat that shit, remember that nigga fucked up the macaroni... Shit was crunchy as hell... Who the fuck would try to serve somebody crunchy macaroni, that nigga ignorant as shit...”

Shit be hilarious !!

That's not rude at all. I'd be laughing right along with them and fire back on some of their fuck ups as well.

That's fair IMO

Back