Welcome To aBlackWeb

Proper Party Etiquette P1: But That's My Bottle....

Grab Ya Bottle And Dip

• I brought it, I want it....

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Nah, it belong to the streets now

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
I remember one time someone brought a bottle of vodka to the crib and left it in the freezer. Me and my roommate invite a couple chicks back to the crib after work a few nights later and pulled it out trying to get right and that shit was damn near frozen solid. Smmfh. Whoever brought that shit watered it tf down. Lmaooooo. You know damn well if it wasn't watered down they the type that would have took that shit back.
Yea that vodka was cut with water.. Liquor don’t freeze in regular freezer temps

Yoooooo!

Should have sent that dude straight home, the disrespect is real
You are not the only person that said something to that extent. I asked people on my timeline about the scenario without dropping my friend's name. Let's just say the opinions were not in his favor. Some said that person shouldn't be invited to future gatherings. He learned his lesson though. He never did it again

You are not the only person that said something to that extent. I asked people on my timeline about the scenario without dropping my friend's name. Let's just say the opinions were not in his favor. Some said that person shouldn't be invited to future gatherings. He learned his lesson though. He never did it again
Good, nothing like a good public shaming

If he done it on some jk shit I'd give him a pass

I personally don’t care enough. If someone took they stuff back home. That’s less shit in my house. I go to gatherings where majority Asks “who brought this, oh you can take it home,” especially if it ain’t been used. We don’t be that pressed over here. Now if I drank their stuff, they can have it. If not, gimme my bottle.

Dirty jerz shit
r_HuRm.gif

This happened to me before, I left it because I thought it would be tacky to take it back, I wanted to though. I thought about it like this, if it was a cake or food I probably wouldn't take it home with me if nobody ate it. So?‍♀️

My ecosystem of friends is small so more than likely that same bottle will get passed around another get together wit the same people so its never been a issue if u leave it or take it.

If i bought a bottle for that party, its urs regardless. Same with packs of beers. I usually bring you both.

Now If its alil get together nothing major and i just bring a bottle from the crib cuz i got some barely tapped shit, it prolly will come back if it hasnt been finished and they dont wanna keep it.

This

Let's say you brought some exotic and/or unique shit that no one touched AND you left it cause you a stand up friend

If at the next event ya friend put that same bottle on the table and it goes unopened, do you feel some kinda way?

This happened to me before, I left it because I thought it would be tacky to take it back, I wanted to though. I thought about it like this, if it was a cake or food I probably wouldn't take it home with me if nobody ate it. So?‍♀️

Nah if there's food at the end the host will usually offer it around in the many plastic containers he/she almost definitely has in the cupboard or on top of the fridge

I don’t see nothin wrong with buying a bottle and taking it back if nobody touches It

next event just buy another bottle

who cares?

Or just leave it as a gift if you didn’t get them anything so you covered

Back