Welcome To aBlackWeb

Proper Party Etiquette P1: But That's My Bottle....

Grab Ya Bottle And Dip

• I brought it, I want it....

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Nah, it belong to the streets now

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Lol its that big a deal?

Why? What you gonna do with the bottle?

It's better to come to a person house empty handed than to come with a bottle and take it back.

Don't matter what I would do with the bottle you brought it to my party.

So if yall bring somebody a christmas gift to a party and they don't open it do yall take the gift back as well?

If you pay my bottle no mind and then get mad about me taking it we wasn’t meant to be friends anyway lol

Who said anything about a person being mad? But taking the bottle speaks about the type person you are though

Shit has nothing to do with anger.

To take the bottle showed you wasn't their friend in the first place so nothing of value is lost by you being gone from their life.

Who said anything about a person being mad? But taking the bottle speaks about the type person you are though

Shit has nothing to do with anger.

To take the bottle showed you wasn't their friend in the first place so nothing of value is lost by you being gone from their life.

Don’t get caught up the word mad specifically

Just meant if you feel a way

The friend circle I had when I was young had parties all the time, so leftover booze used to move from one house to another. That's cool.

But I show up to a party with a JD, I see it at the end and it's not opened????? Grabbin' that fam not like I'm gonna see these niggas again for a while

Don’t get caught up the word mad specifically

Just meant if you feel a way

Don't feel a way either.

We all have opinions. I pay attention to little shit even more than the big shit in people.

I see that shit as a character flaw.

I'll just go and buy another bottle before I take back the bottle I brought somebody house no matter the reason I was there.

If i bought a bottle for that party, its urs regardless. Same with packs of beers. I usually bring you both.

Now If its alil get together nothing major and i just bring a bottle from the crib cuz i got some barely tapped shit, it prolly will come back if it hasnt been finished and they dont wanna keep it.

I brought a bottle of wine to a party and they was drinking tequila all night.

I was the only one drinking wine

Please believe that bottle came back home with me

If you cuffing it that's acceptable imo. But if you was drinking tequila with em then that would equate to some cheapskate shit.

Bet none of y'all had someone bring a huge bottle of henny that had about a small glass worth of drink left. Also a bottle of red syrup no one asked for. I had a new years gathering and told certain people to bring drinks and others food. Friend I knew over 10 yrs brings the following how it is in the pic
1593525364198_henny drink.jpg

Had about 10 people at the spot. I put my friend on blast, all jokes . I was disappointed not mad.

Usually if I take a bottle to a party it’s what I drink so I’ll keep the bottle with me and pour cups or shots to people who ask..

I don’t put my liquor down and I don’t drink nobody else shit cause I don’t trust people..

I remember one time someone brought a bottle of vodka to the crib and left it in the freezer. Me and my roommate invite a couple chicks back to the crib after work a few nights later and pulled it out trying to get right and that shit was damn near frozen solid. Smmfh. Whoever brought that shit watered it tf down. Lmaooooo. You know damn well if it wasn't watered down they the type that would have took that shit back.

Bet none of y'all had someone bring a huge bottle of henny that had about a small glass worth of drink left. Also a bottle of red syrup no one asked for. I had a new years gathering and told certain people to bring drinks and others food. Friend I knew over 10 yrs brings the following how it is in the pic
View attachment 307783

Had about 10 people at the spot. I put my friend on blast, all jokes . I was disappointed not mad.
Yoooooo!

Should have sent that dude straight home, the disrespect is real

If someone invites me to their home for a function I never come empty handed. The least I can do is bring a gift for them showing me hospitality.

So... the bottle is staying unless they insist on me taking it back home, which I will insist on them keeping it because I most likely have a bottle already at home.

Back