Welcome To aBlackWeb

Proof Positive: Affirmations, Quotes and Words of Encouragement

0bfcfc792c9b4fe93dba95e6168311a4.jpg

I can choose to be a product of my environment or I can choose for my environment to be a product of me.

I possess the power to change my environment.

If life is really just a game it's important to realize that there are:

Spectators - or people who just watch life go by and are busy watching other people live their lives.

Players - or those who learn the rules of the game and practice and may even eventually master their position in the game

Coaches/Managers - or those who understand the game to the point where they can direct and lead an entire team or several. Coaches determine how the game is played.

Owners - or those who direct the coaches and oversee the entire game as a whole

Creators - or those who create an entirely different league, a different game and a different system of operation with different rules.

If life is really just a game it's important to realize that there are:

Spectators - or people who just watch life go by and are busy watching other people live their lives.

Players - or those who learn the rules of the game and practice and may even eventually master their position in the game

Coaches/Managers - or those who understand the game to the point where they can direct and lead an entire team or several. Coaches determine how the game is played.

Owners - or those who direct the coaches and oversee the entire game as a whole

Creators - or those who create an entirely different league, a different game and a different system of operation with different rules.

Creating is amazing, isn't it?

Back