Welcome To aBlackWeb

Prominent Actor Taraji P. Henson breaks out crying mid interview when discussing her financial situation and pay she receives as an accomplished actor

Yeah a lot of these actors are financially struggling on the low

I'm confused. Wasn't dude's dad a TV and movie star? I get that he was trying to do his own thing, but his dad didn't school him on any of the basic shit? At the very least, you'd think his dad would have let him know about contract shenanigans.

So basically they were fine with the set up, so the studio were glad to save money till Taraji spoke up. This how like all companies move if they know they'll get away with it. They all should of knew better. They'd do this to anyone no matter the ethnic group.

Everyone remembers how the cast of Friends made a mill an episode towards the end, but people forget that to get that, the whole cast came together, talk about it and agree'd they'd all refuse to work unless they all got that.

So basically they were fine with the set up, so the studio were glad to save money till Taraji spoke up. This how like all companies move if they know they'll get away with it. They all should of knew better. They'd do this to anyone no matter the ethnic group.

Everyone remembers how the cast of Friends made a mill an episode towards the end, but people forget that to get that, the whole cast came together, talk about it and agree'd they'd all refuse to work unless they all got that.

Alot of actors have said they initially accept shitty roles, working conditions etc because it's their 1st or 2nd major role. The rest of the cast most likely didn't have the pull Taraji had to demand that stuff. Which is why dismissing her complaints hurts more than her. It hurts the people who aren't as famous and well known from being treated right too.

I'm confused. Wasn't dude's dad a TV and movie star? I get that he was trying to do his own thing, but his dad didn't school him on any of the basic shit? At the very least, you'd think his dad would have let him know about contract shenanigans.
Yeah he said he wanted to do it on his own and didn’t want to get into Hollywood with nepotism

Ironically Kyle from Living Single tried to pull the same shit and ended up moving to London lol

Yeah he said he wanted to do it on his own and didn’t want to get into Hollywood with nepotism

That's respectable. Still, doing it yourself doesn't mean you shouldn't acquire all the knowledge you can from whatever source you can. It's cool to get a part in the movie without Pops using his connections, but it's dumb to sign a shitty contract for the movie without running it by Pops.

So they blaming Taraji s crusade for this shit flopping

Like niggas trying to watch pedophilia and sexual violence against black women in 2024
Told niggas they shouldn’t have remade this

So they blaming Taraji s crusade for this shit flopping

Like niggas trying to watch pedophilia and sexual violence against black women in 2024
Told niggas they shouldn’t have remade this

I actually think they had the opposite problem. Apparently this is nothing like the original. If you're not a musical fan, you probably won't care for it.

I actually think they had the opposite problem. Apparently this is nothing like the original. If you're not a musical fan, you probably won't care for it.
Right

It's based on the Broadway play and not the original

IDK how many times this has been explained

Back