Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Proclaimed Kings of the South

I guess it changes, the South seem to have alot respected veteran rappers and its a huge area, from ATL, to Houston to MIA, to the N.O etc... From vets like Bun and Pimp, Face, Master P, Trae, Z RO, Killer Mike, Trick, Uncle Luke etc but maybe Bun you could say is the ultimate king.... But then at various times over the years younger dudes like Luda, T.I, Wayne, Ross, 3 stacks, Banner all had a shout at, I guess being the Prince of the south???

500 Deegrez, Lights Out, The Carter 1, The Carter 2 and The Carter 3>>>>>Any T.I or Scarface album

Weezy also has Mixtapes better than T.I. and Scarface's best album

Weezy is much better at hooks, the better producer (all 3 actually produce even though none known for it), has better beat selection and unlike T.I.P and Face he is experimental

500 Deegrez, Lights Out, The Carter 1, The Carter 2 and The Carter 3>>>>>Any T.I or Scarface album

Weezy also has Mixtapes better than T.I. and Scarface's best album

Weezy is much better at hooks, the better producer (all 3 actually produce even though none known for it), has better beat selection and unlike T.I.P and Face he is experimental

You're buggin

Like, buggin more than normal. This isn't even taking into account the stuff you said about beat selection

At this point, I wanna know if you're getting single edition, Shadyteam only releases of albums because clearly we can't be listening to the same thing

The idea of Wayne being the King of the South is laughable...I remember those early Cash Money days.....nobody gave a fuck about Wayne and Lights Out and 500 degrees were forgettable...the dudes in Cash Money that were getting the burn were Juvie and BG....and everybody was anticiating Turk but Young and Thuggin was forgettable....Wayne didn't get burn until all those guys left and started making the Sqad up mixtapes....and his run came and went...Wayne is a joke now

Face has been that dude since 91...Scarface is universally respected as an emcee from all over the country...east, west, north and south...how many rappers caught criticism from the president...how many rappers have been able to drop dope shit consistenty for damn near 30 fuckin years....he has multiple classics and has never embarassed himself on the Mic or in the public....his music had soul and meaning (something that has been lacking in Hip Hop for years)...Scarface is your favorite rapper's favorite rapper...

Young Thug

Currently yes with out doubt. Musically the best, best hooks, best melodies, best delivery, best production, best flow, best songs, best music, best features of all time too

1. Z-Ro
2. B.o.B
3. Rich Homie Quan
4. Lil Wayne
5. Young Thug

Face, 3 Stacks, and Bun B.

But there's one king above all kings cause that the one that made it possible for the Dirty South to become what it is ..one of the first to take that risk (before 'Face) - --- Uncle Luke ....

Stacks, T.I, Killer Mike, Big Boi, Scarface are the top 5 best ever rappity rappers from the South Kings of lyricism/bars/skill set from the South

3 Stacks can out rap, bar and flow 95% rappers from any region

T.I.P comes with bars and flow too and technically nice
Lacks sauce?? You need to grow up and stay off youtube that's not reality

It's just a slang word to mean flavor, style, personality, charisma

Lol it always kills me when Shady explains a piece of American slang to us, who live in America, like we have never heard it before

Back