Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Proclaimed Kings of the South

Scarface production lacks sauce and isn't production that slaps that u can nod ya head to. It's very bland and mechanical

Can't do hooks

Can't sing, croon, harmonize with or without auto tune

Subject matter is dark, hardcore, gritty and depressing he raps about suicide, depression, violence and poverty

Flow is bland and lacks sauce

Lacks diversity can't make songs for the ladies, for the club, for the radio, for the whip to cruise to, for the hipsters, for the teens

Can't dance

Can't dress fly and set fashion trends

Scarface production lacks sauce and isn't production that slaps that u can nod ya head to. It's very bland and mechanical

Can't do hooks

Subject matter is dark, hardcore, gritty and depressing he raps about suicide, depression, violence and poverty

Lacks diversity can't make songs for the ladies, for the club, for the radio, for the whip to cruise to, for the hipsters, for the teens

Can't dance

Kill yourself.

Can't do hooks

Can't dance

Lacks sauce?? You need to grow up and stay off youtube that's not reality

If we was asking who was king of the trap yeah...
But the whole south...nah b

Revolutionuzed (real) Trap Music (section of Southern Hip Hop) and and the hustle of music. One of the most influential rappers of the south. I stand by what i said.

Revolutionuzed (real) Trap Music (section of Southern Hip Hop) and and the hustle of music. One of the most influential rappers of the south. I stand by what i said.

Gucci didnt revolutionize shit. And I like Gucci.

Jeezy is responsible for the trap music we know of today bruh period.

Only difference between the two is Gucci stayed in the trap and Jeezy didnt.

Gucci didnt revolutionize shit. And I like Gucci.

Jeezy is responsible for the trap music we know of today bruh period.

Only difference between the two is Gucci stayed in the trap and Jeezy didnt.

Gucci had a different way of doing things. Jeezy lost points off top for trying to steal 'Icy'.

Gucci made trap music acceptable to the point that everyone was using a 'trap beat'

Spawned other successful artist off that style.

Passed the Bar Exam

Gucci had a different way of doing things. Jeezy lost points off top for trying to steal 'Icy'.

Gucci made trap music acceptable to the point that everyone was using a 'trap beat'

Spawned other successful artist off that style.

Passed the Bar Exam

No.

Jeezy made trap music acceptable...PERIOD. There is a distinct uptick in the “trap” sound after TM 101...

Is Gucci Mane a southern legend yes...abso-freakin-lutely...king of the trap? Possibly...but King of the South...NO

Might as well make that TI vs Face thread

Wayne>> both, but that's a different convo

No.

Jeezy made trap music acceptable...PERIOD. There is a distinct uptick in the “trap” sound after TM 101...

Is Gucci Mane a southern legend yes...abso-freakin-lutely...king of the trap? Possibly...but King of the South...NO

TI made trap music acceptable. But that was early in his career. Jeezy blazed the trail also, but Gucci did it differently with more longevity. I've heard more artist emulating Gucci beats than Jezzy.

Reactions: GNS
TI made trap music acceptable. But that was early in his career. Jeezy blazed the trail also, but Gucci did it differently with more longevity. I've heard more artist emulating Gucci beats than Jezzy.

Tip brought that shit to mainstream/made a lane for it. But it blew after TM 101. Niggas was bitin Shawty Redd's sound heavy back then too.

Tip brought that shit to mainstream/made a lane for it. But it blew after TM 101. Niggas was bitin Shawty Redd's sound heavy back then too.

TBH I wouldnt even say TIP made a lane...cause niggas been talking about hustlin forever...I will say TIP intorduced the term to mainstream to an extent...

But niggas wasnt talking about trapping for real till after TM101. Jeezy had NY niggas calling themselves trap stars bro...lol

TBH I wouldnt even say TIP made a lane...cause niggas been talking about hustlin forever...I will say TIP intorduced the term to mainstream to an extent...

But niggas wasnt talking about trapping for real till after TM101. Jeezy had NY niggas calling themselves trap stars bro...lol

Yeah that's what I meant. Been a ton of niggas talking about that lifestyle years before him but he did bring it to mainstream.

Most people aint een know what a 'Trap' was until after Tip came out.

Back