Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Problematic pregnancy... continue or cancel?

Would you continue with a pregnancy knowing your child would be messed up coming out the womb?

• Total voters
K

King Freeman

Would you contine with a pregnancy knowing your child would be born with significant a physical defect or an incurable disease they would be up against their entire lives?

Continue or cancel?

I think I'd go thru with having the baby n hoping for the best while doing my best.

The tripped out part is if the baby is born and i see the struggle play out first hand ill feel selfish for bringing them into the world warned this suffering would happen

But if i went thru with the abortion i'd feel equally selfish even if it was to avoid the suffering

I feel for parents that go thru shit like that. Not a damn thing easy about it.

I think I'd go thru with having the baby n hoping for the best while doing my best.

The tripped out part is if the baby is born and i see the struggle play out first hand ill feel selfish for bringing them into the world warned this suffering would happen

But if i went thru with the abortion i'd feel equally selfish even if it was to avoid the suffering

I feel for parents that go thru shit like that. Not a damn thing easy about it.

Cosign the last part.

But...

Nah. Why bring a baby into the world knowing the baby dont got a chance?

It would ultimately be a choice me and my girl come to together though. Hope she would agree.

Basically.

My homeboy and his wife going through this exact same shit right now and i think they decided to keep it. I couldn't do it.

Man. This tough. Honestly I don't think I could put my child thru that.

Ill also be the one to admit that I would vote to abort the baby for selfish reasons too.

The main reason would be that the baby doesnt deserve to suffer, but in there I would also think about how I wouldnt want to take care of a special needs child for the rest of my life.

Nah. Why bring a baby into the world knowing the baby dont got a chance?

It would ultimately be a choice me and my girl come to together though. Hope she would agree.

don't got a chance at what tho?

what if that baby inspires folks to want to change for the better?

it could be bigger than me or you

don't got a chance at what tho?

what if that baby inspires folks to want to change for the better?

it could be bigger than me or you

Inspiring people to do better is literally the last thing in my priority list in life bruh.

I respect its a big deal to you and shit but it means nothing to me.

Last edited:
Inspiring people to do better is literally the last thing in my priority list in life bruh.

I respect its a big deal to you and shit but it means nothing to you.

dig that

maybe it's my glass 1/2 full outlook

but I'm sure we've all seen a child(ren) who's ailments didn't stop them from shinin their light & being a force

like when Pac said I might not change the world but, I'll spark the brain that will

if you not inspirin to do better, what's the opposite?

whether you realize it or not, we (you) have influence

now, is that influence positive or negative?

as I said, it's bigger than me & you

Depends on what the affliction is. They can tell all sorts of shit whole the kid is stallion the womb they days, so I'd have to know exactly what the problem was.

thats what the tests are for, to give you the option

it wasnt always like that and im sure lots of people wish it was

we agreed a long time ago we wouldnt go thru with anything like that

Back