Welcome To aBlackWeb

Prince Was A Woman Beater?

Nigerian lady and her daughter were killed by her white husband.

5th thinks you only care about black women when the perpetrator is a black male or something like that. Idk what nonsense he on.

lol oh.

Yeah I think I saw that on the shaderoom.

that was sooooooo fucked up.

That’s it? It’s “sooooooo fucked up”? No white men are the worst people ever tirades? Interesting.
:cont:

if you knew me you would know I go on white men aint shit tirades daily. word to @HellCzar

Furthermore, Im not concerned with white men. My only priority is Black people. Maybe if you and @Babelipsss cared more about what was going on in Black communities instead of always using white male violence as a scapegoat for Black male violence, we could get somewhere

if you knew me you would know I go on white men aint shit tirades daily. word to @HellCzar

Furthermore, Im not concerned with white men. My only priority is Black people. Maybe if you and @Babelipsss cared more about what was going on in Black communities instead of always using white male violence as an scapegoat for Black male violence, we could get somewhere
Idk where to begin with this but you got it.

:mybad:

both of yalls perspective is tired and played. whether yall are defending cosby or looking to undermine domestic violence in our communities, your numerous attempts to let Black men off the hook simply because their Black is fucking dumb and absolutely lacks critical thought.

do better.

both of yalls persoective is tired and played. whether yall are defending cosby or looking to undermine domestic violence in our communities, your numerous attempts to let Black men off the hook simply because their Black is fucking dumb and absolutely lacks critical thought.

do better.
Prince allegedly hitting that white woman is sooooooo fucked up

Furthermore, Im not concerned with white men. My only priority is Black people. Maybe if you and @Babelipsss cared more about what was going on in Black communities instead of always using white male violence as a scapegoat for Black male violence, we could get somewhere

How in the world is this white woman's claim even remotely related to violence in the black community?

Me: Black people must come together and ensure the safety of ALL Black ppl in our communities, especially Black women. domestic violence and intimate violence rates are high in our communities and we must work to change this.

yall: STOP DEMONIZING BLACK MEN

looooooool

Me: Black people must come together and ensure the safety of ALL Black ppl in our communities, especially Black women. domestic violence and intimate violence rates are high in our communities and we must work to change this.

yall: STOP DEMONIZING BLACK MEN

looooooool
This is disingenuous but I’ll let you have it.

How in the world is this white woman's claim even remotely related to violence in the black community?

Its still a Black man harming someone else. change the name from prince to jerome, or from jerome to eric, or from eric to jaheim, the narrative would still be the same and far too common. I know, do to historical contexts, we have a hard time believeing white womens accusations in regards to Black male violence from domestic violence to sexual assualt/rape but to totally disreagrd her claims simple BECAUSE shes white is foolish shawty.

You CAN know the history of race & sexual violence w/o pretending Black men are incapable of sexual violence or simple assault

You can know the history of Whites weaponzing white womens womanhood and *still* know in this case, a white woman may have been assaulted by prince, a rich powerful man.

This is why intersectionality matters versus superficial patriarchal race-only analysis. Examine his class, gender, exceptionalism via fame and the power involved in having what he did covered up by his industry for a good while to the point it's "known" but not pursued.

also we are talking about your constant need to absolve Black men of wrongdoing.

Youre not helping the community when you do that and no matter how “pro-Black” you think you are, youre politic is often times the opposite.

Its still a Black man harming someone else. change the name from prince to jerome, or from jerome to eric, or from eric to jaheim, the narrative would still be the same and far too common. I know, do to historical contexts, we have a hard time believeing white womens accusations in regards to Black male violence from domestic violence to sexual assualt/rape but to totally disreagrd her claims simple BECAUSE shes white is foolish shawty.

You CAN know the history of race & sexual violence w/o pretending Black men are incapable of sexual violence or simple assault

You can know the history of Whites weaponzing white womens womanhood and *still* know in this case, a white woman may have been assaulted by prince, a rich powerful man.

This is why intersectionality matters versus superficial patriarchal race-only analysis. Examine his class, gender, exceptionalism via fame and the power involved in having what he did covered up by his industry for a good while to the point it's "known" but not pursued.

also we are talking about your constant need to absolve Black men of wrongdoing.

Youre not helping the community when you do that and no matter how “pro-Black” you think you are, youre politic is often times the opposite.
By your logic white Men historically have been the most violent especially towards women.

whats funny is I wasnt even full invested in this topic. once a person passes, I think the need to bring up shit, even grizzly shit is void.

famous people live and die in the publics mind a certain way. her saying this wouldnt sway public opinion and ultimately she will have to bare the brunt of fans and random onlookers rage that dont want holes poked in their illusion of an artist.

imo did prince beat her? probably so. I read his biography “purple reign” like at 14. he was very controlling. he even “made” women get permanent makeup so they would wake up looking a certain way.

where theres control, theres violence.

do I care enough to debate with yall niggas about it? no.

Back