Welcome To aBlackWeb

Prince "ADORE" turns 30

That was more so @Chi-Town B

Kelly doesn't have that? are u serious? Trey Songz is a fuckin walkin R.Kelly 2.o lmaooo cmon b
I'll give kelly credit where it's due for blurring the line between hip hop and rnb but putting him up there with mj and nem is a no go. R kelly's influences are only in rnb and maybe hip hop, where as prince has influenced rock, soul, rnb, etc

I'm not saying R Kelly wack or anything cause dude the best of our generation but as far as musical geniuses goes nobody topping Prince and MJ.

I'm not gonna waste the time on Trey Songz, come on man

How? Cuz I don't think he's up there with the greats? I never said he was trash, just not as dope as some mfs make him out to be.

The level of Prince? lmaoooo he was a cool, but he's no where on the top 20/30 for me. He should never be mentioned with the likes of MJ, Marvin, EWF, Kellz, Stevie, Maxwell, Badu, etc.

Kellz as in R kelly?

cv.gif

badu? maxwell???????!!!!!!!!?????? TTLGivD_zpsys00dewn.gif

YOURE FUCKING BUGGIN!!!!
mMikBS2.jpg

Waste time on trey? I brought him up... nvm man.

Prince is avg af , with a handful of good songs, most of his songs were boring and trash/mediocre and sound dated af.

Yall stuck on the name of prince, if we went song for song, it's not even close, the nigga is mediocre af.

It aint even about who's better leave that argument alone nobody can win that I told yall that in the future thread, but this influence shit is objective and undeniable.

I swear sometimes goldie be playing devil's advocate just cause, Kelly and Maxwell up there with Prince, MJ, Stevie, Marvin and EWF!?!? :lmao2:

You know u killin a mf when they keep deflecting, we're talkin about Prince and you keep talkin about Future lol

It aint even about who's better leave that argument alone nobody can win that I told yall that in the future thread, but this influence shit is objective and undeniable.

I swear sometimes goldie be playing devil's advocate just cause, Kelly and Maxwell up there with Prince, MJ, Stevie, Marvin and EWF!?!? :lmao2:

nah sad to say it josh
..............this nigga really believes this shit.

Influence is a component but that doesn't automatically put u up there with the greats or make u better than legends. If we went song for song Kellz vs Prince it wouldn't even be close, seriously smh

Influence is a component but that doesn't automatically put u up there with the greats or make u better than legends. If we went song for song Kellz vs Prince it wouldn't even be close, seriously smh
But goldie now you using the same logic as everybody else "x is better than y"

How so? I'm saying let's go song for song, who really got better music. I said Prince has a handful of dope tracks, but Kellz? nigga. We'll be here all fuckin weekend lol

That's basically the same logic that was used to argue that future wasn't a musical genius, make the thread tho, it'll make for some good comedy no doubt.

we're in the thread lol

I'm waitin for these Prince bangers, cuz if they're anything like "cream" , yall better gtfoh with that shit, when kellz got shit like "when a woman's fed up" and "your body's callin" , there's just a different level b.

Yall just caught up in the name, we grew up names like prince, james brown, etc were household names, so to put new acts in the same discussion is crazy to some of u mfs. But when u really sit down and listen to the music, these younger niggas are better than the old school niggas, but all yall gon do is cry about influence, I get that, but who's MUSIC is better? That's all I care about.

Back