Welcome To aBlackWeb

Prince "ADORE" turns 30

nigga, i said name 10 good songs, 6 of the 9 were meh/trash and u want me to listen to a full album? lmaooo

Do Me, is one of my favorite songs from any artist, I'll give him that, but the others? :idkb3:

This gon be good
tenor.gif

Not to mention all the songs he coined for others
stop talkin like u know shit about hiphop
Stop talking like you know shit about Prince or music period if you can't see how many artist till this day influenced by this man. Name 10 songs? I seen over 10 named.

Stop talking like you know shit about Prince or music period if you can't see how many artist till this day influenced by this man. Name 10 songs? I seen over 10 named.
Talk that shit rem.......talk that shit

Cuz I don't think he's as great as u I don't know about music? U don't know a tenth of the music I do, cut it out.

soooooo who's your prince?.... if you dont mind me asking
besides MJ who is on the level of prince for you? @TheMasterKey

The level of Prince? lmaoooo he was a cool, but he's no where on the top 20/30 for me. He should never be mentioned with the likes of MJ, Marvin, EWF, Kellz, Stevie, Maxwell, Badu, etc.

The level of Prince? lmaoooo he was a cool, but he's no where on the top 20/30 for me. He should never be mentioned with the likes of MJ, Marvin, EWF, Kellz, Stevie, Maxwell, Badu, etc.
Damn, you don't think he didn't influence hella artists that came after him? Even you don't like him musically I think he cemented his place among mj, marvin, and stevie. Putting maxwell and kelly over him is crazy imo

Prince is nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo where near the level of Kellz, kys for thinkin he is lol

Dr J influenced MJ , is he better? Rakim influenced Nas, is he better?

Miss me with that weak ass argument.

Prince is nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo where near the level of Kellz, kys for thinkin he is lol

Dr J influenced MJ , is he better? Rakim influenced Nas, is he better?

Miss me with that weak ass argument.
:uk: You know you done fucked up right? You know that don't you?

Where did I say that prince was better than r kelly? I said he deserves his place with mj, stevie, and marvin because his influence spans generations and genres, R kelly doesn't have that, neither does maxwell, Badu does but that's a convo for a different day.

That was more so @Chi-Town B

Kelly doesn't have that? are u serious? Trey Songz is a fuckin walkin R.Kelly 2.o lmaooo cmon b

Back