Welcome To aBlackWeb

PRhyme 2 3/16

U can't make claims like this as we never enslaved black people like Europeans and Arabs did

What u mean . I experienced it and i know its a fact . Yes u guys have enslaved black people. There african right now livin in india gettin mistreated u stupid fuck

Tell that to your curry smelling cousins over here.

I'll let u continue being a hypocritical racist. Complain about racism towards your people but hypocritically are a racist yourself. As i said and this my final word on this fella. Life is too short to be grumpy, bitter, 1 dimensional (listening to 1 type of music), angry, feel self pitty, always complain and moan. Think about that cuz

Life is too short to be angry or bitter.....remember?

But dreads have a spiritual significance to Indians as the God wore them we invented them we originated them so that is about principle. When i made the statement to Kandy and Like Water this based on being that way about music taste that is so petty child like. Getting all grumpy cos a person might wanna rock out feel hyped to some ignorant 50 Cent turn up straight gang rap because of how ill 50 comes through with the hooks and because he so credible he really lived it. Music taste is natural everyone has their own. That ain't nothing to get grumpy about. Crying because someone like myself feels Lupe Fiasco is snooze fest dead boring music. That's dumb to get angry over that

I'm gonna leave my last piece in this thread for today

As 50 would say crime pays

But Prhyme doesn't as Royce can't sell records for shit haha

Aint no lies. Indian people are racist and u need to head over to bollywood site stop comin on here

I love Hip-Hop music i been rocking with it since 1994 when i became a Bone Thugs fan. I just enjoy the genre, the culture

That's just how it goes

I'll let u continue being a hypocritical racist. Complain about racism towards your people but hypocritically are a racist yourself. As i said and this my final word on this fella. Life is too short to be grumpy, bitter, 1 dimensional (listening to 1 type of music), angry, feel self pitty, always complain and moan. Think about that cuz

I'm not your cuz, dumb bitch.

I give it a fair chance i really did but it's not for me at all. This style of rap is an non appealing to me as u can get. I would rather be stuck in hell with satan than have to listen to this type of rap lol no lie i really would

It's typical Royce album he was rapping his damn ass off on some programmed rap robot ish. Rapping super lyrical like there is no tomorrow. This is what he does and all he knows. Straight up mechanical technical ''bars'' is what u get with Royce and his peers like Jay-Z, Jay Electronica, Canibus, Nas, Rakim, Killer Mike, Kendrick, Lupe, Black Thought, Brand Nubian

But i know a @Like_Water, @Goldie @5th Letter @Loch121 @Cain @genocide_cutter @L3NU @Ghostface @Busta Carmichael @Water Ur Seeds @Englishdude love this type of rap. I just don't get how anyone could -shrugs-

Meh... Not feeling it like that. Like the Marc track, the Krit track, but moreso because of them. Didn't like the production like I did the first one either.

Back