Welcome To aBlackWeb

PRhyme 2 3/16

No. There is no trolling involved.

Then why haven't u responded to what he said in the fact he stated there isn't a more personal rapper than Eminem be it covering topics like being a parent and loving his daughter, growing up in a single parent home without a father, growing up in the hood, over coming depression, over coming drug addiction, loving his mother and forgiving her, loving his ex wife, growing up on welfare, being cheated on by his ex wife

Then also covering elements like Politics in his music

Your comment is simply pure trolling when songs and videos like this which were actually hits too exist

I’ll be purchasing whatever, only listened to the first track.

I’ll support artists I fuck with.

If the albums meh it’s all good got enough free content that’s of high quality from Royce to justify the purchase.

I’ll be purchasing whatever, only listened to the first track.

I’ll support artists I fuck with.

If the albums meh it’s all good got enough free content that’s of high quality from Royce to justify the purchase.

He needs all the support he can get no joke. Look at his sales

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royce_da_5'9"_discography

He has sold 84K records in total his whole career

Most his albums didn't even chart

It bothers you that people support Royce? You have more than half of the posts in this thread for an artist you don't like

It bothers you that people support Royce? You have more than half of the posts in this thread for an artist you don't like

How can something that is not true bother me? if the guy has sold 84K records in total then people aren't supporting him because his whole career been one flop album after another 1 flop single after another

How can something that is not true bother me? if the guy has sold 84K records in total then people aren't supporting him because his whole career been one flop album after another 1 flop single after another
Dummy, I'm talking about this.

Screenshot_20180308-131910.png

Dummy, I'm talking about this.

View attachment 34005

Well to answer your question my issue with guys like @Englishdude @Like_Water @Busta Carmichael is they pretend like introspective Eminem records like Mockingbird, Beautiful, Rock Bottom, 8 Mile Road, If I Had don't exist and introspective Eminem albums like The Eminem Show, Recovery and Revival don't exist

So if they can't hack it they shouldn't troll. Fair enough there is the aspect of these teenage girl and females in general Eminem fan base that say ''i don't like hip-hop music but i love Eminem's music, Eminem makes songs about real deep issues and real life struggles other rappers just rap about violence, guns, drugs, ho's''

But people like Like Water, English Dude, Busta should know u can't fight ignorance with ignorance

U hypocritical too mate as u constantly stalk my posts and hit feelings

It's not even deep like that because as adults that @Like_Water @Englishdude @Soul_Rattler @Busta Carmichael @Fazeem are should know that these females love his music for his hooks, his singing, his looks and females in general love music that is softer and more soulful and expressive of sensitive emotions

Well to answer your question my issue with guys like @Englishdude @Like_Water @Busta Carmichael is they pretend like introspective Eminem records like Mockingbird, Beautiful, Rock Bottom, 8 Mile Road, If I Had don't exist and introspective Eminem albums like The Eminem Show, Recovery and Revival don't exist

So if they can't hack it they shouldn't troll. Fair enough there is the aspect of these teenage girl and females in general Eminem fan base that say ''i don't like hip-hop music but i love Eminem's music, Eminem makes songs about real deep issues and real life struggles other rappers just rap about violence, guns, drugs, ho's''

But people like Like Water, English Dude, Busta should know u can't fight ignorance with ignorance

It's not even deep like that because as adults that @Like_Water @Englishdude @Soul_Rattler @Busta Carmichael @Fazeem are should know that these females love his music for his hooks, his singing, his looks and females in general love music that is softer and more soulful and expressive of sensitive emotions
Quit @ing me child Eminem is Wack. When I want truly Soulful Hiphop he is not even remotely on the radar if anything he makes antisoulful music as he equates to the lowest common denominator of musical consistency...

As I said before, you should have stayed in your muthafuckin lane. Fuck Eminem's wack ass, trash music. Buncha "introspective" cat-warbling over pussy ass pop production. The Em I know died right along wit Proof and we never got an acceptable replacement.

You talk about rappers that only talk about guns, drugs, and violence, yet that's what you perpetuate every time you show some wack ass UK rapper.

But the rappers who really talk about meaningful shit, you dismiss, and say that they don't sell. They don't make music with melody, emotion, blah, blah. What about Krit's last album? What about Joey Bad's last album? They do their own hooks, often with melody, and not a word.

But you praise Eminem like the white bitch you wanna be. You praise vultures and trash rappers like a Complex hipster bitch.

Indians are racist pieces of shit when it comes to Black people any fuckin way, so I'm not surprised. Stop @'ing me to shit too.

Dumb ass white bitch. Fuckin ho ass.

Yo, @AP21 and @Goldie How much would it take to permanently ban this muthafucka? Gimme a number. She's a pestilence and she needs to go.

As I said before, you should have stayed in your muthafuckin lane. Fuck Eminem's wack ass, trash music. Buncha "introspective" cat-warbling over pussy ass pop production. The Em I know died right along wit Proof and we never got an acceptable replacement.

You talk about rappers that only talk about guns, drugs, and violence, yet that's what you perpetuate every time you show some wack ass UK rapper.

But the rappers who really talk about meaningful shit, you dismiss, and say that they don't sell. They don't make music with melody, emotion, blah, blah. What about Krit's last album? What about Joey Bad's last album? They do their own hooks, often with melody, and not a word.

But you praise Eminem like the white bitch you wanna be. You praise vultures and trash rappers like a Complex hipster bitch.

Indians are racist pieces of shit when it comes to Black people any fuckin way, so I'm not surprised. Stop @'ing me to shit too.

Dumb ass white bitch. Fuckin ho ass.

Yo, @AP21 and @Goldie How much would it take to permanently ban this muthafucka? Gimme a number. She's a pestilence and she needs to go.

We been over this how how many times constantly same arguments but i will however answer your question regarding. Krit and Joey i haven't heard their latest albums i am gonna check their latest ones out give them a fair chance. It's not about just doing your own hooks and melodies though it is how good u are at doing them. Execution of them that counts. U know this

Also please do not miss out the fact Z-Ro is my 2nd fave rapper of all time. And he is a positive conscious rapper a rapper who has released 20+ albums since the late 90's and every one of those albums is conscious with positive thought provoking subject matter.

This is my fave hip-hop song of all time not just fave Z-Ro song but fave hip-hop song of all time period

So stop telling false narratives i love the conscious music from the likes of Z-Ro, Eminem, Bobby Ray, Young Jeezy ,Devin The Dude, Jim Jones, Kid Cudi just as much as i love trap and drill ignorant rap. There's a classic saying ''different type of music for different moods''

Conscious with melody is my fave type of hip-hop. It's just i don't like technically lyrical rap so even though Talib Kweli, Common, Nas, Royce, Rakim, KRS, Immortal Technique, Scarface, Andre 3000, Mos Def, Lupe Fiasco have conscious music they are technically lyrical. I like conscious rappers who deliver and execute the conscious message in a simple straight to the point easy to understand way like Eminem, Z-Ro, Kid Cudi, Jeezy, Bone Thugs

I struggle very badly to understand Nas, Jay-Z, Rakim, Lupe etc lyrics i am honest enough to admit this

Back