Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News President Trump in Quarantine... Test Positive for Covid-19

Brief history on Jason Miller

Miller lives near Washington, D.C. with his wife and their two daughters.[44] He also fathered a child with A. J. Delgado during a brief extra-marital affair, born six months after his second child.[45]

In 2018 Miller was accused of drugging his mistress with an abortifacient drug, by blending a pill into a fruit smoothie. The ensuing controversy cause him to leave his position as a political commentator on CNN.[46]

In 2019 Miller admitted in court that he had a history of visiting prostitutes and patronizing "Asian-themed" massage parlors for handjobs.[47]

now?

:lol9:

everyday for the past 4yrs, jus the thought trump is really the president makes me laugh

I mean.. from howard stern interviews to wwf, comedy central roast, his show, all the allegations the past 3 decades at least

I'm sayin we all been knew who he was so wtf you expect? lol

Every time I don’t think it could go lower, he finds a way.

it was sad for a minute but now it’s just hilarious.

Brief history on Jason Miller

Miller lives near Washington, D.C. with his wife and their two daughters.[44] He also fathered a child with A. J. Delgado during a brief extra-marital affair, born six months after his second child.[45]

In 2018 Miller was accused of drugging his mistress with an abortifacient drug, by blending a pill into a fruit smoothie. The ensuing controversy cause him to leave his position as a political commentator on CNN.[46]

In 2019 Miller admitted in court that he had a history of visiting prostitutes and patronizing "Asian-themed" massage parlors for handjobs.[47]

Dude is a dumbass.

now?

:lol9:

everyday for the past 4yrs, jus the thought trump is really the president makes me laugh

I mean.. from howard stern interviews to wwf, comedy central roast, his show, all the allegations the past 3 decades at least

I'm sayin we all been knew who he was so wtf you expect? lol
I literally just watched this nigga shave Vince McMahon's head while Stone Cold had him restrained. I'm mad I actually typed that out.

It’s all for show... he hates looking bad.... he hates losers... so he can’t be one, he just can’t say it either... so he shows it... his perkiness is thanks to the meds... he is still very much struggling... and he has legit the best care and meds to take so it’s gonna make him “better, faster” than us normal citizens who have struggled w covid and died from it... they’re pounding him w meds to avoid death but from what I keep reading he is really not doing so well...

I really don’t understand Trumptards at time.
3jso7i.jpg

Back