Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News President Trump in Quarantine... Test Positive for Covid-19

Let em go. The damage is done.

Damn near his whole squad caught the Rona, which he said was a hoax, nor was serious. Now the joke - and embarrassment - is on him.

Uncle Joe came out classy as fuck on this, dropping all the negative ads, because you just know Donnie Dickmouth will resume his bullshit attacks.

I never wanted this mammal to die. If he dies, he becomes a martyr. Fuck that.

Last edited:
Let em go. The damage is done.

His caught the Rona, which he said was a hoax, nor was serious. Now the joke is on him.

Uncle Joe came out classy as fuck on this, dropping all the negative ads, because you just know Doonie Dickmouth will resume his bullshit attacks.

I never wanted this mammal to die. If he dies, he becomes a martyr. Fuck that.
This. A president dying in office during a time of crisis is bad news all around, especially for us. I'm ok with the fact he prolly shitted on himself at least 3 times this weekend. This is the single worst election I have had the dishonor to be alive for, but society still has to maintain itself and that's not gonna be easy with a dead president.

*watches Dark Knight, comes to peace with the insatiable need to watch the world burn*

You can't make up stuff like this. I mean, normally these are the things people would laugh at, satire, when watching a comedy on Netflix. What we are now dealing with as a country is tragic and absurd. I wish the election was tomorrow...Joe Biden wins, the country starts to get back to normal and we send Donald Trump a Get Well card.

Trump out here waving his hand outside the horse and carriage like he’s the damn queen. This shit gets more ridiculous by the day.

Yep. America is a banana republic.

that scene reminded me of one of those African or middle east dictatorships, where the king becomes sick and is clearly in mental decline because of the illness or the meds. But yet, he is still in charge because he is the king.....the country is basically bein ran by a mental patient.

Back