Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News President Trump has only paid $750 in Federal income tax in 2016 and paid nothing in 2014

Cause the dems rich as well and ain't about to hurt that flow of money.

Bruh, that truth right there may be the single biggest reason our country is so fucked up. All our politicians are rich, and none of them want to do anything that will hurt their fortunes, so they always make moves that help the rich and hurt the poor. The Dems just pretend to care about social issues more so that everyone will think they are better than the Reps.

Bruh, that truth right there may be the single biggest reason our country is so fucked up. All our politicians are rich, and none of them want to do anything that will hurt their fortunes, so they always make moves that help the rich and hurt the poor. The Dems just pretend to care about social issues more so that everyone will think they are better than the Reps.

Exactly

Shit is all a sham and it's actually things like that as the reason people feel like the dems and republicans are basically the same.

It doesn;t really matter if his base cares about this or not. His base isn't the target for information like this - it's all the people who wavered or sat out the last election for whatever reason.
People on the fence already knows how fucked up he is hence them being hesitant to vote for he or any other candidate in the first place.

Im over seeing this $750 meme The whole lets snark the racist,rich,lying, thieving, misogynistic, egomaniac thing is weak as hell from pundits and politicians especially... when said rich lying racist thieving misogynistic egomaniac still does those things undeterred

Everybody wanna have their own “mic drop” statement that goes viral

Im over seeing this $750 meme The whole lets snark the racist,rich,lying, thieving, misogynistic, egomaniac thing is weak as hell from pundits and politicians especially... when said rich lying racist thieving misogynistic egomaniac still does those things undeterred

It's also weak when you consider that most of those pundits and politicians saying that shit are also racist, rich, lying, thieving, misogynistic, egomaniacs.

LOL you guys are cynical as hell. This important breaking news came out last night and you're already "so over it".

Let's be real. Trump said he could probably kill someone on Park Ave. and get away with it. At this point, I believe him. So unless they drop a story about him committing mass murder, I don't have my hopes up that it will lead to anything. lol

They don’t understand it

THIS!

This is the main reason why the GOP is able to get away wit so much shyt wit their base. B/c they know they're not gonna do their research. They're not gonna go back and check them. A lot of them are simple minded. They wanna distract them away from something like this...you feed them red meat.

LOL you guys are cynical as hell. This important breaking news came out last night and you're already "so over it".
im just following the pattern.. nothing sticks.. we all gotta join hands and wish him down a flight of stairs because nothing will change people have these silly fantasies of him in cuffs .. or some dramatic removal none of that is going to happen so at 6:15 tonight lets virtual join hands and put the vibe out there

It's also weak when you consider that most of those pundits and politicians saying that shit are also racist, rich, lying, thieving, misogynistic, egomaniacs.

Let's be real. Trump said he could probably kill someone on Park Ave. and get away with it. At this point, I believe him. So unless they drop a story about him committing mass murder, I don't have my hopes up that it will lead to anything. lol

I think you have the journalism mixed up with entertainment or propaganda. This is a news story about the president of the US being a crook and a fraud with receipts. What are thy supposed to do - not report it because it's not exiting enough?

I mean I get that it's frustrating that nothing sticks to this guy but part of the reason for that is everyone's cynical attitude towards him and his transgressions.

I think you have the journalism mixed up with entertainment or propaganda. This is a news story about the president of the US being a crook and a fraud with receipts. What are thy supposed to do - not report it because it's not exiting enough?

I mean I get that it's frustrating that nothing sticks to this guy but part of the reason for that is everyone's cynical attitude towards him and his transgressions.

No, I don't have anything mixed up. My point was that a lot of those pundits and politicians that are criticizing him are guilty of a lot of the same things he is, just maybe to a less degree. So yeah, report the shit, but save the fake outrage and indignation.

Back