Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News President Trump has only paid $750 in Federal income tax in 2016 and paid nothing in 2014

Some people might think this makes him look bad, but it's actually rather ingenious.

Basically, he has a lot of zombie companies set up to operate just well enough to lose income without going out of business.............but those losses reduce the amount of taxable income from his businesses that make money.

So, say these zombie companies lose $800 million................but his good businesses make $600 million.

On the surface, it seems like a $200 million loss.

However, you have to look at it as though it's an $800 million loss that reduces the taxable income on his $600 million in profits to zero.

In other words, even though he "lost" $200 million.........he's actually coming out ahead because he doesn't have to pay any taxes on the $600 million he made.

I know it's confusing, but it makes sense when you think about it.

Simply because it's the only way someone who's filed multiple bankruptcies can still be rich after all this time.
Yep here is a video that explains this scenario perfectly this video was recorded on October 3rd 2016

The first sentence in the following screenshot explains what I've been saying all along:

View attachment 367453

Which is that he has................."tens to hundreds of millions of dollars in business losses to decrease his tax burden."

Most business owners do the same or something similar.

But that's not what he told us and billing the people of the United States to build your portfolio back up is a conflict Paying your daughter consultant fees while she's a member of the organization and claiming said fees on taxes is illegal

But that's not what he told us and billing the people of the United States to build your portfolio back up is a conflict Paying your daughter consultant fees while she's a member of the organization and claiming said fees on taxes is illegal

I wasn't referring to that aspect.

I was only referring to the part about his business losses reducing his taxable income.

What you mentioned is unethical, but technically not illegal.

Same with the business losses.

Back