Welcome To aBlackWeb

@ Posters From The South, Is This Accurate?

Oh ok. I felt like that name was too on the nose.

I’m from NC so I’ve been in SC a lot. I’ve seen that Mexican scenario. NC is the same. I be riding through small towns thinking it’s still Hickville USA but it be nothing but Mexicans out there.

Funny enough, I get a sense of calm once I start seeing Mexicans instead of white folks, lol.

lol I felt like that in GA once. I forget why but I was passing through this rinky dink town and felt like I was asking to get lynched. Then I realized half the signs were in Spanish and I wasn't seeing anything but Mexicans. I felt better then. I suppose that sounds crazy to people on the West Coast.

we got Rock City, Ruby Falls & the Aquarium lol

but I always hit the Buc'ees goin to/from the A

them chicken burritos fye

Bruh, people are slow as hell in the city. I remember a lot of people believed that they were going to put a Buc-ee's on hwy 58 🤣🤣🤣

Yea. It’s one right outside of Dallas and it’s one right outside of Fort Worth. It’s like 15-20 minutes from me.

They have A1 Jerky and A1 breakfast burritos and sandwich’s.

But bruh, that brisket on bun is “chefs kiss”
Woody’s in Centerville >>>

Why even go to Atlanta? Like for real tho, all of the places you can go in the US and not be preyed on by your own kind. Why go to a city and deal wit that? There’s nothing even in Atlanta that’s worth that experience. I get why people got to N.O or Miami, or St.Louis, there’s legit experiences that somewhat make the danger worth it,

There ain’t no beaches in Atlanta, there ain’t no outwordly sights in Atlanta, there ain’t no world known food in Atlanta. The night life is dangerous and full of toxic posers more interested in stunting and violence than having a good time.

There once was, but there’s not reason to visit Atlanta anymore with the come up of major vacations spots in surrounding states.

You can get in Greenville what you get in Atlanta at half the price and half the trouble

Why even go to Atlanta? Like for real tho, all of the places you can go in the US and not be preyed on by your own kind. Why go to a city and deal wit that? There’s nothing even in Atlanta that’s worth that experience. I get why people got to N.O or Miami, or St.Louis, there’s legit experiences that somewhat make the danger worth it,

There ain’t no beaches in Atlanta, there ain’t no outwordly sights in Atlanta, there ain’t no world known food in Atlanta. The night life is dangerous and full of toxic posers more interested in stunting and violence than having a good time.

There once was, but there’s not reason to visit Atlanta anymore with the come up of major vacations spots in surrounding states.

You can get in Greenville what you get in Atlanta at half the price and half the trouble

Lol I know SC and GA have football rivalries but you be going in on ATL

Lol I know SC and GA have football rivalries but you be going in on ATL
You will never go to a city that is gate kept like ATL. And it’s bugged out cause they really be acting like they got something still. This ain’t the 90’s, everyone else done come up. Y’all had the chance to be the Mecca but y’all egos got the best of y’all, carrying on like y’all shit don’t stink but everyone else should still want a whiff.

Nigga I’ll go to pigeon forge a sleep comfortable, wake to a dope view and eggs and steak and have a full day of activities while not worrying once about some 10 year old pulling the blick cause ion want his dust covered warm water bottle at the end of the freeway.

My homeboy used to live in ATL. He visited for the first time in years a couple weekends ago, and came back with nothing to say but "ATL is ratchet as hell now." It's not that ATL didn't always have ratchet shit going on. According to him, it just felt like that's what people in the A are aspiring to be now.

@ houston posters @Baltimore posters @ ny posters

This how yall give it up?

Back