Welcome To aBlackWeb

@ Posters From The South, Is This Accurate?

...he ain't lyin about Myrtle Beach. Left off the racism. Atlanta...very accurate. Lol
It’s hilarious how racist Myrtle Beach is. And folks never see it coming if they go straight to the beach, do what they do and leave. Lol..get pulled over in Murrels Inlet after dark, you gone be in a jordan peele movie.

Gattlinburg my shit tho, I was afraid to go to Tenn. cause I thought it was gone be super racist. Only to go there and realize that I actually live in the super racist state. Mind blown

Gattlinburg my shit tho, I was afraid to go to Tenn. cause I thought it was gone be super racist. Only to go there and realize that I actually live in the super racist state. Mind blown
This is really interesting. I guess everybody has a different perspective of their own state. Cuz as a nigga from the south, if you were to ever ask me which is more racism between Tennessee and South Carolina (that’s where you from right? Or did I make that up?’), I’d say South Carolina without blinking.

And that’s my perception of it before ever going to either and my thoughts after having visited both.

This is really interesting. I guess everybody has a different perspective of their own state. Cuz as a nigga from the south, if you were to ever ask me which is more racism between Tennessee and South Carolina (that’s where you from right? Or did I make that up?’), I’d say South Carolina without blinking.

And that’s my perception of it before ever going to either and my thoughts after having visited both.
White people don’t run up on me or nobody for that matter down here, unless they the law. They’ll talk shit but they don’t get outta pocket. At least in my experiences personally and from what I’ve seen. These white folks down here know better. But I see in videos online that they be rolling up on ya niggaz all around elsewhere all Willy nilly, so I just always assumed it was worst else where

SC is systematically racist and prejudice, but they ain’t jumping a black man on a boat dock on the eastside of Charleston or the south side of Ravenel.

They will however as the law, shoot you in the back as you slow bop run away from them and then plant the taser next to your body and say they had to kill you over a struggle over it.

That happened in a part of town we call Klanahan. Cause that’s how the law is out there.

SC is systematically racist and prejudice, but they ain’t jumping a black man on a boat dock on the eastside of Charleston or the south side of Ravenel.

They will however as the law, shoot you in the back as you slow bop run away from them and then plant the taser next to your body and say they had to kill you over a struggle over it.

That happened in a part of town we call Klanahan. Cause that’s how the law is out there.
I would never set foot in a town called Klanahan. Especially Klanahan, SC.

It’s hilarious how racist Myrtle Beach is. And folks never see it coming if they go straight to the beach, do what they do and leave. Lol..get pulled over in Murrels Inlet after dark, you gone be in a jordan peele movie.

Bruh, you know all those beach wear stores. I remember we went in one of them. It wasn't some shop hidden in the cut or anything. It was a big store right on the strip. They had a shirt with a KKK member on there that said "The Real Boyz in Da Hood" hanging right in the front where it was the first thing you see when you go in.

The chick working there was just smiling at us and nice when we walked. The shit didn't match, so we asked her what was up with the shirt. She said it wasn't her choice. Her boss put it up because it was one of their biggest sellers. Til this day I don't know what was worse, the fact that a store owner would be so bold to put something like that up or the fact that he had it up because it was a best seller. Shit is wild though. That's the South for you.

Gatlingburg and Pigeon Forge are the best tourist attraction in the state. Next time, you go there then you gotta hit up Buc'ees. It's the largest gas station in the country.

Gatlingburg and Pigeon Forge are the best tourist attraction in the state. Next time, you go there then you gotta hit up Buc'ees. It's the largest gas station in the country.
I heard about that, for some reason I thought it was in Texas

I would never set foot in a town called Klanahan. Especially Klanahan, SC.
It’s real name is Hanahan AJ Green that was on the Bengals was from there. Their main strip road “yeamans hall road” shit gives sun down town vibes.

Crazy enough it’s being taken over by Mexican immigrants. The funniest shit actually is how much Mexicans and Southern white guys have in common.

From style of dress,old school conservative values and love of church. I see why they vote republican.

It’s real name is Hanahan AJ Green that was on the Bengals was from there. Their main strip road “yeamans hall road” shit gives sun down town vibes.

Crazy enough it’s being taken over by Mexican immigrants. The funniest shit actually is how much Mexicans and Southern white guys have in common.

From style of dress,old school conservative values and love of church. I see why they vote republican.
Oh ok. I felt like that name was too on the nose.

I’m from NC so I’ve been in SC a lot. I’ve seen that Mexican scenario. NC is the same. I be riding through small towns thinking it’s still Hickville USA but it be nothing but Mexicans out there.

Funny enough, I get a sense of calm once I start seeing Mexicans instead of white folks, lol.

I heard about that, for some reason I thought it was in Texas

If it's not already, I think that they are supposed to put one there. I think it's supposed to be in Houston. Whenever they do, that might become the biggest gas station in the country.

There's one in Dallas or right outside of it. I swear that place has at least 50+ gas pumps. Probably more. It's crazy to see. @Dwayne have you been there?
Yea. It’s one right outside of Dallas and it’s one right outside of Fort Worth. It’s like 15-20 minutes from me.

They have A1 Jerky and A1 breakfast burritos and sandwich’s.

But bruh, that brisket on bun is “chefs kiss”

we got Rock City, Ruby Falls & the Aquarium lol

but I always hit the Buc'ees goin to/from the A

them chicken burritos fye

Back