Welcome To aBlackWeb

@ Posters From The South, Is This Accurate?

...he ain't lyin about Myrtle Beach. Left off the racism. Atlanta...very accurate. Lol

So many misses. So many.

GTFOH with the New Orleans one

Austin is turning into a Cali city. Not in a good way.

Houston is Houston. The disrespect with calling them Atlanta is lame

hahaha he not lying about my hometown Panama City, FL. The beachside is the Jersey Shore of the south, especially back in the 90s-2015 during spring break season

I can't speak for anyone else, but I've spent significant time in EVERY ONE of the cities mentioned, except Gatlinburg. And I have been there, just didn't spend that long there. Take that however you want.

So have I. I've also been to all the cities outside of the South to which many of the Southern cities were compared and I don't see it. Miami isn't much like San Diego. Asheville isn't much like Seattle. Charlotte wasn't really all that similar to ATL until after ATL started to drop off a little. I can see the Panama City and Jersey Shore comparison, but I would think that comparison would make more sense for cities like Destin or Ft. Walton Beach. Myrtle Beach is nothing like the Jersey Shore.

Again, from a joke standpoint, I get where he's coming from. In reality, those comparisons fall flat.

So have I. I've also been to all the cities outside of the South to which many of the Southern cities were compared and I don't see it. Miami isn't much like San Diego. Asheville isn't much like Seattle. Charlotte wasn't really all that similar to ATL until after ATL started to drop off a little. I can kinda see the Panama City and Jersey Shore comparison, but I would think that comparison would make more sense for cities like Destin or Ft. Walton Beach. Myrtle Beach is nothing like the Jersey Shore.

Again, from a joke standpoint, I get where he's coming from. In reality, those comparisons fall flat.
Ok.

Not trying to be combative. I probably should have replied to @Goldie's post instead of yours.

Na, it's all good. I actually started typing out a reply to you about San Diego and Miami, but I realized I didn't really care that much. Lol. I feel like dude is talking in broad generalizations. In that way, he's correct as hell. But whatever, bro. I gotta go get my daughter some juice.

Na, it's all good. I actually started typing out a reply to you about San Diego and Miami, but I realized I didn't really care that much. Lol. I feel like dude is talking in broad generalizations. In that way, he's correct as hell. But whatever, bro. I gotta go get my daughter some juice.

I agree with the bold. That's essentially what I meant by his comments working from a joke standpoint. 🤝

Myrtle Beach.. FACTS
Asheville idk
Wilmington, I can see that
Charlotte being Atlanta before Atlanta idk bout that

Back