Whos taking the crown?

• Lux

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Thought

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Papoose

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
to me lux sound like most niggas......he just tried to emphasize certain areas and words to make it sound extra grimey.

to say next level.....thats going too damn far.

he was cool....at times off beat and trying to force too much. kinda like lil wayne

thought was flowing, focused and told a story

Sounds like most niggas? lmaoooooooooooooo Show me one freestyle where a nigga was rapping like Lux.

What was he trying to force? lol

Explain.

dos, clean that tootsie roll outcha ear fam

Sounds like most niggas? lmaoooooooooooooo Show me one freestyle where a nigga was rapping like Lux.

What was he trying to force? lol

Explain.

you want smoke nigga?

them harlem niggas sound alike...same style.

growling dont make you hot

My favorite part was when Lux said " like you got the last picture with michael Jackson and not liking how your face look in it" and etc

bruh you dont hear the connection of styles?

There's no connection. Millz is closer to rapping like Black thought than he is to lux.

You either don't understand bars, structure, flows, complexities , schemes, wordplay, etc or you're trollin

There's no connection. Millz is closer to rapping like Black thought than he is to lux.

You either don't understand bars, structure, flows, complexities , schemes, wordplay, etc or you're trollin
yea....you want smoke.

imma keep saying it until you ignore me....cuz i dont really want smoke...but i know what i hear.

No i was asking to see if you bias philly cool the murals are cool af. But that might be why you leaning towards BT
it aint that.....lux just dont sound that good to me.

like i listen to these without looking at the video...and lux just aint that nice to me in this video.

just a heard it before type style.....but thats just me

it aint that.....lux just dont sound that good to me.

like i listen to these without looking at the video...and lux just aint that nice to me in this video.

just a heard it before type style.....but thats just me

So you don't like lux, then let that be the reason. But bullshit reasoning that doesn't make sense aint gon fly. Saying Millz sounds like Lux is like me saying Drake sounds like Jay-z. Which leads me to think you don't know about bars, wordplay and flow.

So you don't like lux, then let that be the reason. But bullshit reasoning that doesn't make sense aint gon fly. Saying Millz sounds like Lux is like me saying Drake sounds like Jay-z. Which leads me to think you don't know about bars, wordplay and flow.
aint got nothing to do with not liking him....i just heard it before. his style aint new or rare. his wordplay is slightly above average.

he cool......but its levels to this goldie.

a copper nigga cant tell a gold nigga about conductivity or value.

but copper is everywhere.

my head hurts

aint got nothing to do with not liking him....i just heard it before. his style aint new or rare. his wordplay is slightly above average.

he cool......but its levels to this goldie.

a copper nigga cant tell a gold nigga about conductivity or value.

but copper is everywhere.

my head hurts

There's alot more people rapping like Black Thought than there is Lux. Had you said Lux has a similar style to Lupe or old lupe, then I would've said "aight he knows what he's talkin about" but Jae Millz raps nothing like Lux. So again, I don't think you know what you're talking about fam lol

There's alot more people rapping like Black Thought than there is Lux. Had you said Lux has a similar style to Lupe or old lupe, then I would've said "aight he knows what he's talkin about" but Jae Millz raps nothing like Lux. So again, I don't think you know what you're talking about fam lol

nigga......

you got it.

i still just dont hear he said anything worthy of a jump back and bite my hand cuz that nigga lost his mind

Back