Whos taking the crown?

• Lux

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Thought

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Papoose

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
I fully accept responsibility for my actions, gentlemen, and I'd like to apologize. I was bored and the old head just makes a wonderful piñata. Lmao. I instigated the shit.

In the future, I'll try to refrain from fuckin wit the niggas that need arm floaties to eat their soup.

How much to ban this nigga?

I remember 5 grand said that Craig Mack would've lasted on Bay Boy if he had a car. One of the dumbest posts in IC history

Posted in the Craig Mack passing thread... A couple days later I see 'Old Roger' is a poster here already

Yep... Someone (an ICer) missed him enough to call him over here

Lets get back to the OP right quick.

Black Thought went off, but Lux was on some next level shit. Damn near every bar was a double or triple entendre and he switched flows every 8 bars. Black Thought had the same flow pretty much the entire time and had a couple metaphors here and there. He was talking some real shit, but I gotta go with the nigga talking some real shit through clever bars and better flows.

We can go line for line, Black Thought's freestyle aint fuckin Lux, he's just the bigger name.

Lets get back to the OP right quick.

Black Thought went off, but Lux was on some next level shit. Damn near every bar was a double or triple entendre and he switched flows every 8 bars. Black Thought had the same flow pretty much the entire time and had a couple metaphors here and there. He was talking some real shit, but I gotta go with the nigga talking some real shit through clever bars and better flows.

We can go line for line, Black Thought's freestyle aint fuckin Lux, he's just the bigger name.
i fucks with you bruh....

but on this one you smoking that shit

What did i say that was a lie?
to me lux sound like most niggas......he just tried to emphasize certain areas and words to make it sound extra grimey.

to say next level.....thats going too damn far.

he was cool....at times off beat and trying to force too much. kinda like lil wayne

thought was flowing, focused and told a story

Back