Welcome To aBlackWeb

Post your hands.

@ my iPhone niggas

this nigga mad

giphy-4-1492632834.gif

LOL at needing a phone to correct ya grammar and spelling.

Bruh, I'm very much "grammar aware" when I post. The point is that erruhbody on here is relaxed with it but some how, some kinda way, "Apple Watch" was deemed worthy of being typed out correctly for emphasis.
The. Phone. Corrects. It. Automatically. What part of that is hard to understand. If I type Samsung it does the same shit. What I’m supposed to do go back and make it lower case?

My shit will capitalize any proper noun. Do other phones not do this automatically?

The. Phone. Corrects. It. Automatically. What part of that is hard to understand. If I type Samsung it does the same shit. What I’m supposed to do go back and make it lower case?

My shit will capitalize any proper noun. Do other phones not do this automatically?

I've had all of that disabled on my phones since 2011. Once I found out that both iOS and Android sends your messages to Apple and Google, respectively, for correction I stopped using it. Some basic word lists are stored on the phone when you first get it, but anything outside of that is sent out and repeat misspellings are analyzed and prioritized by both companies so you see those first when you start typing.

aside from that. 99.999999999999999% of my posts are from my PC's. I think I've made maybe one or two posts here from my phone.

I've had all of that disabled on my phones since 2011. Once I found out that both iOS and Android sends your messages to Apple and Google, respectively, for correction I stopped using it. Some basic word lists are stored on the phone when you first get it, but anything outside of that is sent out and repeat misspellings are analyzed and prioritized by both companies so you see those first when you start typing.
I didn’t ask all that but with you saying all that why is it shocking that Apple Watch was capitalized? Just another reason to dislike Apple huh?

after rereading this thread (and seeing a ton of jokes i missed) a lot of ya'll really need to thank @Kandy for this thread

i had received some inquiries about some of ya'll questioning ya'lls blackness b/c of your fondness of the n word

i can scratch ya'll now off the list

good day sirs

after rereading this thread (and seeing a ton of jokes i missed) a lot of ya'll really need to thank @Kandy for this thread

i had received some inquiries about some of ya'll questioning ya'lls blackness b/c of your fondness of the n word

i can scratch ya'll now off the list

good day sirs
imma thank candy with these hands.....

im tired of her shit

Back