Welcome To aBlackWeb

Post your hands.

If you are partial to diamonds, I agree. I'm not though so I don't care. Give me a Car, Scotch and Shoes fund instead.
she got the shoes fund.....shit she got a shoe room.
we dont need a car no more and i will start collecting scotch.
its not that im partial to it...but the weird way i see things. why do women always get celebrated in a marriage? they have to get the nice rings while often more than not the man gets overlooked. and alot of dudes dont care. or seems to not care.
so i asked the questions and wifey seen it my way....and feels the same way i do about it.
i got clowned plenty of times for the shit i have input on(hairstyle, clothes and home decorations)...simply because i feel ....it is us two...not a 1 person thing. seen too many dude fall into a mid life crisis because they lost themselves.

but this can be in another thread.
i dont want no smoke

HAHAHA

The feels

dont get mad at me b/c ya'll niggas got ya grandpa hand me down rings

and lol at "lets see yours" as if its a diss to me

getting divorced was the best thing to happen to me in the last three years

one nigga shit look like a fucking bread twist tie...that finger look like its gon fall off any day now due to lack of blood supply to it

dont think i aint been seeing ya shots @Judge Judah

i peeped the one from yesterday

how about instead of asking my ex anything, lets ask ya current

he cant, lol
fam

iu

where is your bruh....aint shit struggle about mine.
dont get me started

"My shit is made from 100% Russian Rhodium with subterranean diamonds only found miles under the surface of Siberia. The only person that can make these joints on the planet lives in Illoqqortoormiut, Greenland. I copped a spare just in case..." - @DOS_patos

"My shit is made from 100% Russian Rhodium with subterranean diamonds only found miles under the surface of Siberia. The only person that can make these joints on the planet lives in Illoqqortoormiut, Greenland. I copped a spare just in case..." - @DOS_patos
Not quite but close.
Got my shit appraised and insured.

lol this nigga mad she used correct grammar. Let's get this nigga an iphone so he can get that hate out.

Bruh, I'm very much "grammar aware" when I post. The point is that erruhbody on here is relaxed with it but some how, some kinda way, "Apple Watch" was deemed worthy of being typed out correctly for emphasis.

Back