Welcome To aBlackWeb

Porch Pirate Takes The Wrong Package

he probably left there to see who been stealing his packages when he’s not there.

Ain’t like it was sitting in a parking lot on the ground. It was deep onto somebody property.
Great counter

Just one of those things that if you knew it's out there, why didn't you just go get it?

That's all
That shouldnt matter at all. Your property is ypur property and more then likely he was trying to catch one of them and laid it as bait to scare them. He didnt look like he was going to do any harm in that video, hell the gun was down while buddy was putting it back which i thought was stupid because dude could of sleeped him after he let go of the box. Looks like a teaching moment.

That shouldnt matter at all. Your property is ypur property and more then likely he was trying to catch one of them and laid it as bait to scare them. He didnt look like he was going to do any harm in that video, hell the gun was down while buddy was putting it back which i thought was stupid because dude could of sleeped him after he let go of the box. Looks like a teaching moment.
🤝🏾

I disagree.... moral of the story don't steal.... OG had every right to protect his property.

had the cat tried to break in to the house or actually gained entry, then yes. However, that ain't what happened here.

On a purely technical level, even though old head was on his property and caught some dude trying to steal from him, OG's actions still constitutes brandishing under Michigan law and he could have been hit with a fine for it. I doubt any judge would actually go through with it, but the law is pretty clear that you can't use a gun to intimidate someone for any reason; the only time you're supposed to pull out is if you're in fear of your life.

Back