Welcome To aBlackWeb

Porch Pirate Takes The Wrong Package

I wouldn't have shot him but he ain't just walking away either.

More than likely I would've just let my 2 dogs out the door and let them maul that nigga.

Gat damn bruh.

tbh i prolly woulda made him strip to his boxers.

Jus to fuck w him.

if you justify that lil nigga stealing then you the real coon sucker.. w/o even knowing the details this wasn't his first time doing this..... OG is the real MVP for not shooting the sneak thief.... he had every right to tbh.

Stupid ass shit like this is why I think we need stricter gun control laws and this is coming from a gun owner

This happened in Michigan.....you say he had the right to shoot?....If they kid would have ran and he would have shot.....his ass would be in jail right now

This ain't Florida

Stupid ass shit like this is why I think we need stricter gun control laws and this is coming from a gun owner

This happened in Michigan.....you say he had the right to shoot?....If they kid would have ran and he would have shot.....his ass would be in jail right now

This ain't Florida
Threads like this always highlight who is legally armed and who the mall ninjas are.

This ain't Florida

hell some of the states/cities with the the strict laws don’t even work.

plus I don’t trust white folks enough for that

Shrugs

This ain't Florida

Ain’t nothing more dangerous than a silly nigga with a gun, looking for a reason to use it.

Guess I'll be him

I wonder how long they knew the package was there before the guy walked up to get it?

Guess I'll be him

I wonder how long they knew the package was there before the guy walked up to get it?

I see where you going but does it matter how long they knew it was out there in regards to someone trying to steal it?

he probably left there to see who been stealing his packages when he’s not there.

Ain’t like it was sitting in a parking lot on the ground. It was deep onto somebody property.

I see where you going but does it matter how long they knew it was out there in regards to someone trying to steal it?
Just one of those things that if you knew it's out there, why didn't you just go get it?

That's all

Back