Welcome To aBlackWeb

Popular Things You Don't Get The Hype For?

%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%8C-%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%88%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B0.gif

EVERY

CITY

IN

EVERY

STATE

I'VE LIVED IN!!!

Always some triple OG on a Honda Goldwing or some shit like that bumpin "Computer Love" or some random Anita Baker, Freddie Jackson, Maze ft/Frankie Beverly, or Luther as loud as they fuckin can.
Yo

What kinda amps or tweeters do them niggas be having😂😂😂

That shit be loud af 😂😂😂

lol one day I’ll get the urge to watch that shit
One day
I finally watched this a few months ago

Nah it’s the shit lol

I ran through it prolly 5 years ago and did t get the hype at all. It doesn’t belong by in the same SENTENCE as The Wire or GoT or Breaking Bad, etc.

But enough people I respect tell me I’m bugging, so eventually I am gonna run it back and see if maybe I was wrong.

But as of right now? Na. Fuck outta here.

In ur 20s when u prolly trying to smash some female Coworkers that shit cool but past 30 u only attend cuz u don’t want to seem standoff ish
Nah fuck dat
Some muhfuckas went out the other day and they all came back with stories a little too private about each other
Niggaz got drunk and all types of mix up and blender gwaan

Them dumb fux still hang out with each other.

Muhfuckin pass

Nah fuck dat
Some muhfuckas went out the other day and they all came back with stories a little too private about each other
Niggaz got drunk and all types of mix up and blender gwaan

Them dumb fux still hang out with each other.

Muhfuckin pass
lol yep if it ain’t the holiday or the Xmas party outside of work

I ain’t fucking w it …. They prolly think I really hate them cuz I always respectfully decline and go straight home

I ran through it prolly 5 years ago and did t get the hype at all. It doesn’t belong by in the same SENTENCE as The Wire or GoT or Breaking Bad, etc.

But enough people I respect tell me I’m bugging, so eventually I am gonna run it back and see if maybe I was wrong.

But as of right now? Na. Fuck outta here.
Last season is bad but outside of that it’s great

Just say you don’t like gabagool

Back