Welcome To aBlackWeb

Popular Things You Don't Get The Hype For?

Twitter. I am still surprised at how integrated it has become into daily culture.

Baseball. The only thing that would make me watch baseball is if the alternative was watching MASH.

“Not like us”

I get it, i get what it’s supposed to be to others, the song is simplistically wack and the beat is annoying. Added to the fact that everyone is dick riding it adding it to everything. It’s gentrified which is a poetic irony.
Your last sentence I had pointed out that everything he was doing these corporations was definitely getting their gentrification on

Hell, the shoe company converse tweeted out the video because KDot had in chucks.

“Not like us”

I get it, i get what it’s supposed to be to others, the song is simplistically wack and the beat is annoying. Added to the fact that everyone is dick riding it adding it to everything. It’s gentrified which is a poetic irony.
Simplistically wack?

Nah. This is drake remorse

That nigga was spittin his ass off

Give me a bar

I'm hands-on
He fuck around, get polished

That joint ain't super barsy. I meant spitting as in FLOW, as in he's super in pocket with it in some parts. After that lil bar about Drake painting his nails, he went off with the flow

Fucked on Wayne girl while he was in jail, that's connivin'
Then get his face tatted like a bitch apologizin'
I'm glad DeRoz' came home, y'all didn't deserve him neither
From Alondra down to Central, nigga better not speak on Serena
And your homeboy need subpoena, that predator move in flocks
That name gotta be registered and placed on neighborhood watch
I lean on you niggas like another line of Wock'

Yeah, it's all eyes on me, and I'ma send it up to Pac, ayy

your takeaway after hearing that raw flow can't be "simplistic". That's rapping

Live Streamers.

I'm not sitting down to watch another person sit down to watch something or play video games for hours. That's the dumbest shit in the world to me.

Only way it makes sense is if you’re a gamer yourself and getting some pointers about the game but the waste hours just watching for enjoyment? Nope

Watching an elite player play a game you like is enjoyable

But just watch a scrub play is weird.

Also just watching a streamer just talk is stupid too. Unless they have a guess and they are doing kinda like an interview

I'm hands-on
He fuck around, get polished

That joint ain't super barsy. I meant spitting as in FLOW, as in he's super in pocket with it in some parts. After that lil bar about Drake painting his nails, he went off with the flow

Fucked on Wayne girl while he was in jail, that's connivin'
Then get his face tatted like a bitch apologizin'
I'm glad DeRoz' came home, y'all didn't deserve him neither
From Alondra down to Central, nigga better not speak on Serena
And your homeboy need subpoena, that predator move in flocks
That name gotta be registered and placed on neighborhood watch
I lean on you niggas like another line of Wock'

Yeah, it's all eyes on me, and I'ma send it up to Pac, ayy

your takeaway after hearing that raw flow can't be "simplistic". That's rapping
Aight

“Not like us”

I get ppl feeling a way about the beat but he made the shit hot w the flow and hella quotables

Back