Welcome To aBlackWeb

Popular social media influencer Keith Lee has a unique experience in Atlanta

Lets be real, his "reviews" are kinda trash. He'll take a bit of something full of cheese and be like "mmMmmM its so cheesy". You gotta be autistic to think his elementary level reviews tell you anything about how the food tastes.

I always assumed people just liked him for w/e reason & thats how he got his following. Or maybe to find out the customer service of the restaurant since he does always go in, so he isnt given special treatment. In fact, that kinda what I think makes him stand out.

What is the difference in your friends (with no culinary background) telling you to check out a food spot down the street and Keith Lee telling you to check the same spot?

I seen you post some food spots around your area. Should your opinion not be shared?

What is the difference in your friends (with no culinary background) telling you to check out a food spot down the street and Keith Lee telling you to check the same spot?

I seen you post some food spots around your area. Should your opinion not be shared?

Exactly

Yea he got DC mad but I mean I get it’s a major city but it’s been crazy gentrification @BlackRain @Revolver Ocelot @Goldie probably know the places that you can recommend to an outsider but mom and pop places can get brought out

From what I saw the places he went to were already known to not be good lol. Every city got their good spots and bad ones. Send him to Horace & Dickies get him a fish dinner and he'll be alright

I'ma keep it a buck

A lot and I mean a lot of people that I know personally are creatures of habit. They eat at the same 3-5 places

When KL came to my city of baton rouge, he went to places I never heard of. I only got to visit one but I thought it was really dope. I like he finds out lesser known spots

It's even inspired me to check out places maybe an hour outside of my city

And if he's going by recommendations of people that live in that area and the food trash, then, well .. Maybe that shit just not as good cause you're so used to eating there and got trash taste buds

I'ma keep it a buck

A lot and I mean a lot of people that I know personally are creatures of habit. They eat at the same 3-5 places

When KL came to my city of baton rouge, he went to places I never heard of. I only got to visit one but I thought it was really dope. I like he finds out lesser known spots

And if he's going by recommendations of people that live in that area and the food trash, then, well .. Maybe that shit just not as good cause you're so used to eating there and got trash taste buds

If I am ever in your area, we should try a new restaurant. And no I will not eat at an Applebees. I promise 😁

I'ma keep it a buck

Mr Chimetime did the same when he came to Detroit back in January. I got my spots for certain things that I eat in Tha D but dude was hittin spots I had never heard of including one I'm dying to try: A pizza spot in Westland with a 6lb pizza with a bacon wrapped crust.

Back