Welcome To aBlackWeb

Popular social media influencer Keith Lee has a unique experience in Atlanta

A normal person with no extensive background in food made his way to the breakfast club to talk about food

Lmao.

But don’t want to be treated as a celebrity by restaurants.

Well, we are in the age where you don’t have to have talent/skill/expertise in anything you’re doing to get famous for it

So this all tracks TBH

Why you won’t do it then. Get famous and get money from it if it’s so easy.

I’ve seen tall complain about folks reviewing music and say….

Let me stop before i drop receipts on yall heads with the contradictions yall say

The thread about kids using sex toys and then complaining about Dos thread on rough sex with teens.

I got more FYI

Pepperidge Farms remembers

Bruh wtf do sex toys related to this.

I get where Dwayne is coming from because I don’t like influencers myself but I got over it because that’s the society we live in now

Talentless get money and exposure meanwhile niggas gotta bust their ass just to keep their family alive lol

Where he loses me is actively hating on him reviewing food and ppl looking to him for his opinion

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with doing something and building a following and cache with ppl on social media

We live in an age that some guy can affect your business with a simple video

But we also live in an age where someone can say something insensitive on social media and strangers hundreds of miles away can get you fired lol

My advice would be to ignore it, stop gossiping, and cater your social media to shit you like

Man, tell me where the hidden gems at where I live 🤷🏾‍♂️

Also, word of mouth has always been powerful

If you tell your homeboy right now that _____ is a trash place to eat, I bet you they won't eat there based purely off your review

Shine the light on these poorly run establishments so that I don't have the misfortune of going.

It's literally, ____ did that so hopefully you wouldn't have to go through that🤷🏾‍♂️

ManVFoodSeason1.jpg

The kind of food critic @Dwayne apparently respects the opinion of.

A professional at giving themselves gastrointestinal issues and weepy shins.

A normal person with no extensive background in food made his way to the breakfast club to talk about food

Lmao.

But don’t want to be treated as a celebrity by restaurants.

Well, we are in the age where you don’t have to have talent/skill/expertise in anything you’re doing to get famous for it

So this all tracks TBH
Bruh your bizarre jealousy of this man is worrisome
It dont gotta be like this brodie he's just a man lol

I fucked with the fact he explained that Salmon Chopped Cheese I actually thought the whole shit was overblown. Like they mentioned a fuckin chopped cheese isnt some badge of honor to be shaming folks over for trying an alternative.

Back