Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Popular games you've never played

My problem is more that I get into games late. Or buy, play a few days then forget I got it.

It took me til I got my PlayStation 5 to play a GOW game.

Didn’t play TLOU til the show came out.

Haven’t played Zelda since N64

Only played the first 2 MGS games (watched play through a on YouTube tho because the story is interesting)

Don’t gaf about them artificially “hard” souls type games

I’ll skip 2-3 years between Madden/2K. (I play the version I got til them servers shut down)

Not really into first person shooters, so all them CoD type games get skipped.

Haven’t played a resident evil since part 2

Don’t like arena shit, don’t like fighting games, don’t like mmos… all that shit get skipped.

Only played Final Fantasy 7(OG and remake), 8, and 10

I JUST got into The Division. Pretty solid game. Had it before and only played with my lil bro (RIP) because he was into it, but I didn’t really care for it before.

Didn’t care about Skyrim, but for whatever reason I’m into FO4 and Starfield.

Red Dead Redemption 2 the only game I got super immersed into, even tho I never even tried the online mode.

Bought that hog warts game because the hype/controversy. Gave up on it. Harry Potter wizard shit I don’t care for.

Got into SW:Battlefront late af, like a few months ago… that shit kinda go hard.
Rockstar gave up on it years ago. It's filled with hackers

My problem is more that I get into games late. Or buy, play a few days then forget I got it.

It took me til I got my PlayStation 5 to play a GOW game.

Didn’t play TLOU til the show came out.

Haven’t played Zelda since N64

Only played the first 2 MGS games (watched play through a on YouTube tho because the story is interesting)

Don’t gaf about them artificially “hard” souls type games

I’ll skip 2-3 years between Madden/2K. (I play the version I got til them servers shut down)

Not really into first person shooters, so all them CoD type games get skipped.

Haven’t played a resident evil since part 2

Don’t like arena shit, don’t like fighting games, don’t like mmos… all that shit get skipped.

Only played Final Fantasy 7(OG and remake), 8, and 10

I JUST got into The Division. Pretty solid game. Had it before and only played with my lil bro (RIP) because he was into it, but I didn’t really care for it before.

Didn’t care about Skyrim, but for whatever reason I’m into FO4 and Starfield.

Red Dead Redemption 2 the only game I got super immersed into, even tho I never even tried the online mode.

Bought that hog warts game because the hype/controversy. Gave up on it. Harry Potter wizard shit I don’t care for.

Got into SW:Battlefront late af, like a few months ago… that shit kinda go hard.
Battlefront I or II?

Which ones the OG's or the shitty EA ones?
I'm talking about the EA Dicegames i own both and I had fun playing them. I watch pandemic battlefront gameplah on YouTube from time to time. It was.cool playing it back in 2005 but the nostalgia glasses are starting to wear off. Sometimes in wish dice didn't end support for battlefront II. There's a little more they could've done for the rebellion era.

Never played any Bethesda, MMORPG, GoW, Assassin's Creed, GTA games. Actually, if it's a console or PC exclusive franchise that wasn't on a PS system and came out after like 2003, I probably didn't play it.

Back