Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Popular games you've never played

Sick of all those tired ass popular movies/ tv shows you haven't seen So I decided to switch it up

Anyways

I only played the first halo(My school Computers had it on them)
Only played the first Gears of War
Legend of Zelda:OOT
Call of Duty after 4(I played Zombie mode in Black ops and briefly played warzone though)
Super Mario 64

-Halo (None of them)
-The Sims
-Diablo (None of them, even this new one that just dropped. I ain't too much a fan of them kind of top-down games or whatever you call em)
-Smash Brothers
-Fortnight (I like H1Z1 better)
-GTA (My coworker look at me like I'm crazy when I tell him this. Never got into that franchise. 6 may change my mind cause the youtube gameplays I seen for 5 are actually worth the $$. Seen the trailer for 6 on TikTok and really feelin' that one)
-Oh, some of them NBA and NFL 2K's. (Me and the same coworker were goin' in about how they make you go to training camp or something before you play the game. I ain't for all dat, I just wanna play.)

Never played any

Final fantasy game

Resident evil

Diablo (games like them)

Metal Gear Solid (I only played the very first MS - DOS one because I downloaded it on one of my old cell phones)

Those Tale Tales games with Batman and The Walking Dead

Never played not one Zelda game (I was supposed to get it on Christmas one year but my mom said her bag and another ladies bag switched. I got Mortal Kimbat)

Banjoo Kazooie

Skyrim

Fable

Overwatch

Madden (well I played some in the 90s with my uncle. I like Baskketball more than football)

pretty much everything except for GTA & Red Dead

cut my playstation on for the 1st time in over a yr the other wk

Dark Souls, Bloodborne, and Elden ring and not because I wouldn’t like them just not invested in the difficulty

Never really played King of Fighters well never owned it. Have not copped Street fighter since PlayStation 2 came out.

Had an Xbox and never played Halo just was not interested.

And a lot of the games that are only one platform I’ve missed out

Halo past the first one (felt like a bootleg ripoff of Tribes 2)
COD - Though I did have a demo of the first Modern Warfare and thought it was pretty decent.
Fortnite - looks awful
Diablo - Played the first one but couldn't get into it.
Warcraft - same for Warcraft.
GTA - Played the first two when it was still on an overhead view. Haven't played anything after that.
The Sims - shit looks like it's for lonely ass people.
Madden - Haven't played since Madden 98 or 99 on the PSX.

A lot of the big shit coming out nowadays just doesn't have any appeal. Indie games made by one, two, or a small handful of people have been the most actual fun I've had recently. I play Axiom Verge more than Destiny 2 or Doom Eternal and I'm looking at buying Chained Echoes when I finally finish Axiom Verge.

Halo past the first one (felt like a bootleg ripoff of Tribes 2)
COD - Though I did have a demo of the first Modern Warfare and thought it was pretty decent.
Fortnite - looks awful
Diablo - Played the first one but couldn't get into it.
Warcraft - same for Warcraft.
GTA - Played the first two when it was still on an overhead view. Haven't played anything after that.
The Sims - shit looks like it's for lonely ass people.
Madden - Haven't played since Madden 98 or 99 on the PSX.

A lot of the big shit coming out nowadays just doesn't have any appeal. Indie games made by one, two, or a small handful of people have been the most actual fun I've had recently. I play Axiom Verge more than Destiny 2 or Doom Eternal and I'm looking at buying Chained Echoes when I finally finish Axiom Verge.
I kind of get all except GTA. Why didn't you play GTA3-5?

I kind of get all except GTA. Why didn't you play GTA3-5?

Eh, I was super heavy into FPS games, so Quake/Quake2/Quake 3 Arena, Unreal/UT99, and Tribes/Tribes 2 pretty much dominated my playing time back then. Add to it Starcraft, which I played when I wasn't playing the other games, and time became an issue. Plus, when I saw it I was basically like "ok, more of the same, but now it's 'real' 3D?" also the Windows release was delayed by something like 6 months from the PS2 release.

A lot of shit all came together at once and my ass was like "forget it".

Bethesda rpg games - minus starfield
Final fantasy any number
Eileen ring
God of war
Assassin creeds
Diablo
Grand Theft Auto IV
The last of us
Fable
Metal gear solid

Last edited:
My problem is more that I get into games late. Or buy, play a few days then forget I got it.

It took me til I got my PlayStation 5 to play a GOW game.

Didn’t play TLOU til the show came out.

Haven’t played Zelda since N64

Only played the first 2 MGS games (watched play through a on YouTube tho because the story is interesting)

Don’t gaf about them artificially “hard” souls type games

I’ll skip 2-3 years between Madden/2K. (I play the version I got til them servers shut down)

Not really into first person shooters, so all them CoD type games get skipped.

Haven’t played a resident evil since part 2

Don’t like arena shit, don’t like fighting games, don’t like mmos… all that shit get skipped.

Only played Final Fantasy 7(OG and remake), 8, and 10

I JUST got into The Division. Pretty solid game. Had it before and only played with my lil bro (RIP) because he was into it, but I didn’t really care for it before.

Didn’t care about Skyrim, but for whatever reason I’m into FO4 and Starfield.

Red Dead Redemption 2 the only game I got super immersed into, even tho I never even tried the online mode.

Bought that hog warts game because the hype/controversy. Gave up on it. Harry Potter wizard shit I don’t care for.

Got into SW:Battlefront late af, like a few months ago… that shit kinda go hard.

Back