Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poor mans palate

Del Taco's tacos are ass.

I fucks with the Double Del Bacon Cheeseburger tho. If I'm hungry and there's a Del Taco nearby I'll actually stop there just for that one burger and some fries.

Their regular tacos, yeah. Their Del Tacos are great.

Their regular tacos, yeah. Their Del Tacos are great.

When we moved to Phoenix in 2003, that was the first time we had ever seen Del Taco. Shit simply didn't exist in Michigan, nor did we see one along the way there. We had been living there maybe two weeks when we decided to try 'em out while we were cruising around. Whole family found them shits to be repugnant. We gave it one more shot, figuring maybe it was just that restaurant and had the same reaction. Nobody liked them shits.

Idk if necessarily poor man's palate but when I was younger our family when we would have French Toast we put sugar in the custard/batter whatever we dip the bread in so we don't need syrup. Will give you side eye if you ask for syrup. But the first time I went to a restaurant and ordered French Toast I was befuddled when it came with syrup.

When we moved to Phoenix in 2003, that was the first time we had ever seen Del Taco. Shit simply didn't exist in Michigan, nor did we see one along the way there. We had been living there maybe two weeks when we decided to try 'em out while we were cruising around. Whole family found them shits to be repugnant. We gave it one more shot, figuring maybe it was just that restaurant and had the same reaction. Nobody liked them shits.

The Del Tacos are a newer item. They’re bigger, meatier and way more cheese. They load em. they came out in 2016. It wins the fast food taco of the year every year since it came out. But I definitely agree their normal tacos are very weak and terrible.

The crazy part is, I'm always down to try some shit...

Every where I go, especially when I'm in Texas, I'll go to any Mexican restaurant or wherever niggaz say they got good tacos.. shit be good.. but taco Bell still winning 🤷🏿‍♂️

I guess I gotta poor man's palate when it comes to tacos

@VIBE I ain't the only one.

Del Taco around here is known ass white people taco night tacos. No reason to go there when you can make the exact same thing at home literally. Taco Bell atleast got a unique taste that's hard to replicate even if its sketchy meat. Mexican street tacos>>> no matter what.

Del Taco around here is known ass white people taco night tacos. No reason to go there when you can make the exact same thing at home literally. Taco Bell atleast got a unique taste that's hard to replicate even if its sketchy meat. Mexican street tacos>>> no matter what.

If the Messican food don't come a spot like this:

FKcUwF2WUAEC86o

376221947_ma8u3-EOOA_gWM6MhHKUPlvyuCu73YVBIgB2dUxZA2w.jpg

las_famosas_de_jose.jpg

vaqueros.jpg

or this:

636289955518209148-Los-Altos-11.JPG

Where they don't speak a lick of English, I ain't eatin' it.

Spent damned near 20 years in the desert eatin' the good shit, I can't go back to bullshit Mexican food.

Back