Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poor mans palate

ImaInfluenza

Who do you think you are? I am
Yall ever ate a certain food your whole life and didn’t know it was supposed to taste a certain way, only to realize after tasting how it’s supposed to be cooked, that you had been eating the poor man’s version?

I had no idea hush puppies were so supposed to be sweet and taste good

Fucking captain d’s lied to me 😒

Yall ever ate a certain food your whole life and didn’t know it was supposed to taste a certain way, only to realize after tasting how it’s supposed to be cooked, that you had been eating the poor man’s version?

I had no idea hush puppies were so supposed to be sweet and taste good

Fucking captain d’s lied to me 😒

sweet hush puppies?

I prefer Taco Bell over Mexican restaurant tacos

And you STILL ain't had 'em "the right way".

If you ever get a chance to travel to AZ, hit up the spots the Mexican locals eat at. In Phoenix, you can get everything freshly made like they do in "the old country" at any Mexican grocery store's hot food section, at the various 'bertos spots, or them lil ass mom and pop hole-in-the-wall joints. Pretty sure @Bender Rodriguez and @Young_Chitlin will agree with me on this.

Best fast food taco goes to Del Taco

But that Doritos Locos taco is fire

Del Taco's tacos are ass.

I fucks with the Double Del Bacon Cheeseburger tho. If I'm hungry and there's a Del Taco nearby I'll actually stop there just for that one burger and some fries.

If you ever get a chance to travel to AZ, hit up the spots the Mexican locals eat at. In Phoenix, you can get everything freshly made like they do in "the old country" at any Mexican grocery store's hot food section, at the various 'bertos spots, or them lil ass mom and pop hole-in-the-wall joints. Pretty sure @Bender Rodriguez and @Young_Chitlin will agree with me on this.
True

Del Taco's tacos are ass.

I fucks with the Double Del Bacon Cheeseburger tho. If I'm hungry and there's a Del Taco nearby I'll actually stop there just for that one burger and some fries.
I lost some good weight recently, but I'll gladly gain it back demolishing those macho fries

Pretty sure most major cities has places like this. Where only the young folks speak English so they the ones taking orders and they call it out in Spanish to the cooks.

I just don't know why this man choosing to eat Taco Bell over these places.

Pretty sure most major cities has places like this. Where only the young folks speak English so they the ones taking orders and they call it out in Spanish to the cooks.

I just don't know why this man choosing to eat Taco Bell over these places.

True, as long as they don't "americanize" it a bit to make more money.

There used to be a spot on Warrern Ave near the Southfield FWY in Detroit called Rosas that was like that. I worked on the next block so I would hit 'em up for lunch a couple times a week. First time I had ordered tacos from there they hit me with shredded beef, oaxacao cheese, and pico. I remember going back like "y'all don't use ground beef" and they explained that the way the make 'em there is how they were made in the part of Mexico they came from. Shit was good as fuck, I never looked at Taco Bell the same way after that.

Back