Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Police Find Nazi Flag in U-Haul Truck that Crashed into Barrier Near the White House

For the life of me I cannot understand why people still be confused at non whites upholding forms of white supremacy when y’all got example after example of BLACK FOLKS HERE in America doing it.

I’m never shocked. That illusion of inclusion is strong as hell.
It’s one thing to uphold forms of white supremacy, it’s a whole other thing when you have a nazi flag in your car as you ram through barriers near the white house.

It’s a whole other thing when you have nazi tats and commit mass murder in the name of white supremacy.

That’s the shocking part about it. White people are the only ones that have taken it to that extreme.

It’s one thing to uphold forms of white supremacy, it’s a whole other thing when you have a nazi flag in your car as you ram through barriers near the white house.

It’s a whole other thing when you have nazi tats and commit mass murder in the name of white supremacy.

That’s the shocking part about it. White people are the only ones that have taken it to that extreme.

Nah… You’d be surprised.

Ive tried for years

Call i niggas ostriches for a reason

thumb_280_186_1425_3.jpg

Nah… You’d be surprised.

If you're from L.A., or at least familiar with the Gang Culture out there, this is nothing new. Cholos have been doing this shit since the 80s.

Nah… You’d be surprised.

This isn’t white supremacy, this is hating back people. I didn’t click through to the stories, but unless they did these things “in the name of” white supremacy, this ain’t the same.

It’s definitely not surprising that people other than whites hate us, but it’s strange when non whites take up the whites’ mantle.

This isn’t white supremacy, this is hating back people. I didn’t click through to the stories, but unless they did these things “in the name of” white supremacy, this ain’t the same.

It’s definitely not surprising that people other than whites hate us, but it’s strange when non whites take up the whites’ mantle.

I wouldn't say it's either. It's politics and a gang shit all wrapped up in one. But mostly politics and gentrification (for lack of a better word).

Not to sound like @DOS but black people for some reason love to be the face of gang members in the US but have none of the actual organization, influence or ambition of for-real gangsters. Niggas just want to wear a red shirt and feel like they belong while in the background the whole neighborhood they've been fighting other brothers over for decades gets taken over by Mexicans on the low.

Back