Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Police Find Nazi Flag in U-Haul Truck that Crashed into Barrier Near the White House

Forgot about this. This makes a lot more sense, but in the world we live in today, his flag was probably representative of Nazi’s still.

And for those not surprised, didn’t Nazi’s hate everybody that wasn’t white? They didn’t just hate blacks and Jews.

Ghandi was a real piece of shit. Absolutely hated Africans when he was living in Suth Africa for them 20+ years he was there meanwhile white folks was treating him and the other Indians there like trash and he felt a way about it.

Eh.. We don’t know if he’s a “Nazi”.

The Swastika originated in India.

It was stolen by the Nazis.

It wasn’t originally a symbol of hate.

Dude... it was a German Nazi flag not some 1000 year old sanskrit shit

Racist YT agrees w/some of y’all in this thread.. That only white folks can be white supracists/neo-nazis.. So I guess racist white latinos & afro Cubans(like the leader of Proud Boys) get a pass from some of y’all…

I know about ghandi what did Mother Theresa do?

Even when she was alive there were alot, and I mean alot, of people who not only questioned her efforts but how she went about them as well. There's quite a few things that have been written that call into question the lengths she would go to to keep up the image she created for herself. Things like the quality of medical care, forced conversions, deathbed baptisms...alot of wild shit has been attached to her name after and many did not want her to be given sainthood

The indian nazi thing unfortunately makes a lot of sense.

For the life of me I cannot understand why people still be confused at non whites upholding forms of white supremacy when y’all got example after example of BLACK FOLKS HERE in America doing it.

I’m never shocked. That illusion of inclusion is strong as hell.

For the life of me I cannot understand why people still be confused at non whites upholding forms of white supremacy when y’all got example after example of BLACK FOLKS HERE in America doing it.

I’m never shocked. That illusion of inclusion is strong as hell.
I could be wrong, but I think a lot of people see it as a regional thing. For some regions, you can see a multicolor group fighting together. But in other places, no way that is happening.

Forgot about this. This makes a lot more sense, but in the world we live in today, his flag was probably representative of Nazi’s still.

And for those not surprised, didn’t Nazi’s hate everybody that wasn’t white? They didn’t just hate blacks and Jews.

Yes and no.
The Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, but at the behest of Germany. They wanted to see just how the U.$. was going to retaliate. When we bombed the shit out of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, they got their Answer.

Ghandi was a real piece of shit. Absolutely hated Africans when he was living in Suth Africa for them 20+ years he was there meanwhile white folks was treating him and the other Indians there like trash and he felt a way about it.

Ghandi was mos def an Asshole and a Bigot, along with the other Punjabs. When an outbreak of a certain Disease circulated around South Afrika, these Muthafuckas had the audacity to blame the South Afrikans for it.

And People wonder why Idi Amin gave them 30 Days to vacate Uganda. That Nigga wasn't playing, either. If anybody remembers the biopic "The Last King of Scotland", you pretty much saw how they got dragged all the way to the Airport and deported by force.

Even when she was alive there were alot, and I mean alot, of people who not only questioned her efforts but how she went about them as well. There's quite a few things that have been written that call into question the lengths she would go to to keep up the image she created for herself. Things like the quality of medical care, forced conversions, deathbed baptisms...alot of wild shit has been attached to her name after and many did not want her to be given sainthood

Yeah, she was a piece of work. I think I remember reading somewhere how the Clinics and Shelters she owned was rife with Abuse and Neglect.

From what I've also have read, the Dali Lama is also a Big Time Charlatan.

Back