Welcome To aBlackWeb

Podcasts (non music)

Since I'm a bowler, I listen to Sweep The Rack. Others podcasts I listen to are:

The Underworld
Original Gangsters: True Crime Talk

Another podcast i haven't listened to in a long time is Behind the Bastards. They're on pt 2 of a 4 pt series on Clarence Thomas. Started that cuz I dont really know much about him other than the Anita Hill situation and being a super coon. Literally 10 mins into pt 1 and I see exactly why he hate niggas lol.

That’s a good show

Another podcast i haven't listened to in a long time is Behind the Bastards. They're on pt 2 of a 4 pt series on Clarence Thomas. Started that cuz I dont really know much about him other than the Anita Hill situation and being a super coon. Literally 10 mins into pt 1 and I see exactly why he hate niggas lol.
That’s a good show

Ok, based solely off the name, the obvious premise, and the fact that I had a LOT of driving to do today, I fucked around and listened to the Clarence Thomas episodes they have posted already.

Dude never had a chance to NOT be fucked up in certain ways as an adult. SMH. Shit almost makes you understand certain shit about him...almost.

Im'm definitely subscribing to the pod and going back through that old catalogue. I discovered the Ringer-verse recently. So I'm running through those pods, but other than that, I been looking for some new shit. Good looking out.

Ok, based solely off the name, the obvious premise, and the fact that I had a LOT of driving to do today, I fucked around and listened to the Clarence Thomas episodes they have posted already.

Dude never had a chance to NOT be fucked up in certain ways as an adult. SMH. Shit almost makes you understand certain shit about him...almost.

Im'm definitely subscribing to the pod and going back through that old catalogue. I discovered the Ringer-verse recently. So I'm running through those pods, but other than that, I been looking for some new shit. Good looking out.
Bruh just hearing about his childhood alone for a few mins i was like wtffff. You almost root for him til bout halfway through the first one.

Another pod I listen to is Armchair Expert with Dax Shepherd. He's married to Kristin Bell (main chick from Veronica Mars and the Good Place).

Hes hit or miss with the famous guests, but every so often he has scientists on from various fields of study. This ep was pretty interesting. Ima have to cop her book.

20220806_015938.jpg

Just got caught up

I never imagined you could be a SC justice when you’ve technically never practiced law before. How do you get a law degree from Yale and can’t find a job at a firm in a place like Atlanta?

Also he foul as fuck for lying and painting his sister as a bum to pander to white opinions

I found a nice little pop culture podcast recently by Toronto comedian Marlon palmer called extra gravy. They do good interviews and keep it funny. A little Toronto centric but it's for everybody.

@rickyrich
@Northside7
@Lion_Heart
@Gray Matter
@aka_og

Last edited by a moderator:
Lex Fridman a weirdo but his pod is cool

Good guests and interesting questions

Been listening to alot of his older eps on history, psychedelics, space, ect...

Lex Fridman a weirdo but his pod is cool

Good guests and interesting questions

Been listening to alot of his older eps on history, psychedelics, space, ect...

I’m consistently amazed at the level of guests he’s able to procure

Top pods I’ve been listening to recently

Joe Rogan
Ninjas are Butterflies
Order of Man
Kreatures of Habit
Making Sense w Sam Harris
Huberman Lab

Anybody in here listen to True Crime podcasts?

This is run by Scott Burnstein. He's from Detroit and he has covered a wide range of crime from drug crews to mafia crews

The Sit Down is another good one

Radio Westeros is the best podcast for ASOIAF content
I listen to the Original Gangster podcast. Unlike the others that I feel only focus on the Italian Mob, they focus on the drug crews, the bikers, and the cartels.

Back