Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation Showcase 2021

GOW looks so beautiful. Instant cop.

Lmao @ GTA 5 mfs was off that years ago and they still pushing it.

Cool lil showcase

don’t care for GOW and I’m weary of that Wolverine game

Star Wars and spiderman are the biggest things for me and I will get those first day

hopefully we get the venom we deserve
If they make it like the last wolverine game with better enemy variety then it will be good

That Forspoken shit looks dope. Graphics seem a little rough but the gameplay looks fun and that's what matters to me.

I never played the KOTOR games so I might give that a try too.

It originally came out in what? 2003? IIRC I didn’t have a Xbox

That's a good point I got lucky. My step dad owned one. Had it not been for that I may have never played it either.

Damn, I may have not liked SW as much as I do had it not been for KOTOR 1&2. It did way more for me than any of the movies.

That's a good point I got lucky. My step dad owned one. Had it not been for that I may have never played it either.

Damn, I may have not liked SW as much as I do had it not been for KOTOR 1&2. It did way more for me than any of the movies.
Damn man…yeah I missed it lol

I was held down by the battlefront games back then but lightsaber? I didn’t get a chance to really play anything until fallen order

I didn’t play the star killer ones which name I can’t remember right now

but yeah I can’t wait for this

Game was more frustrating than fun to me
I'll say it wasn't 100% all the way what I wanted but that shit was still pretty solid to me. Even had the Xbox homies all over playing it for hrs. I think the one thing I didn't like was it was only 2 players instead of 4. But the reviews were even solid for that game.

Rockstar wouldn’t get so much shit over GTA V if they would just make another game in between

RDR2 was amazing and they should follow that up with either a bully 2 , La Noire or midnight club revival

Back