Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

I got one outta pure luck one day just looking around on walmart put in my info expecting shit not to work but it actually went thru surprisingly, anyways tho is it a dope system? For sure, would i pay over retail for it??? Fuck no, real talk if u got a ps4 pro you arent missing much outside of faster fps, graphically you cant even tell the diffirence in most games(compared shit wit my friends ps4 pro) outside of demons souls which is gorgeous(hard as hell game tho) shit i even thought bout selling it cause once i beat demons souls,miles and black ops ive barely touched the shit lol game lineup is weak af right now imo cause damn near everything on ps4, so for those that dont have one yet id wait, if u stumble across one by chance sure get it if u want one bad enough, but by the time the games really start taking advantage of the ps5 they should be easily avaliable everywhere, if u got a ps4 pro id stick wit it for the time being, i had no plans of buying one but got caught up in the hype lol but u really arent missing much right now

?????????,Have you downloaded anything yet ? That shit is fast AF,you talking about ain't no difference between the 5 and the 4 pro :tuh:

Nah it's a noticeable difference don't matter what speed your internet is.
Ill pay more attention next time i download something but nothing before jumped out, and even if its true(not sayin yall wrong) it dont change what i said, d/l speeds are the last thing i was worried about, but if its faster then ok, cool

I don’t expect to get mine until at least February but Is there a website that shows stock of PS5’s and where to find them?

Back