Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

i might fold and just pay some asshole scalper 1k for a ps5 :Will:

I'd just wait at this point bruh. You about 2 months away from being able to sure fire walk into a store and cop. 1 month away from the niggas selling for 1k on ebay dropping that shit to $6-700.

Might as well keep trying to get it at regular rate. At least till after Christmas. Those ebay niggas gonna start sweating.

Wherever you are attempting to buy a PS5 make sure you are logged in and your account information is updated. This will help with a speedy transaction

Man, forget what they talking about. If you want it buy it, it's about your satisfaction and no one else.

I hate I didn't get a couple to flip.

I would agree with you if the PS5 wasn't an item that will continue to be mass produced and available for years to come. Hell I even said a couple days before I got mine that I was done looking for that shit. I said I was just gonna wait until I could walk into the store and get that bitch at retail price and that's exactly what I did last Saturday.

There's truly no reason at all to pay more than $500 for a PS5. There's no benefit to paying double the price when it's already been out for a month now. I could maybe see if we were talking about paying that much to get it on the first day but it's been out for a month now. That shit is about to become readily available before the end of this month.

I would agree with you if the PS5 wasn't an item that will continue to be mass produced and available for years to come. Hell I even said a couple days before I got mine that I was done looking for that shit. I said I was just gonna wait until I could walk into the store and get that bitch at retail price and that's exactly what I did last Saturday.

There's truly no reason at all to pay more than $500 for a PS5. There's no benefit to paying double the price when it's already been out for a month now. I could maybe see if we were talking about paying that much to get it on the first day but it's been out for a month now. That shit is about to become readily available before the end of this month.

If someone wants one asap they may have to pay a little more for it. Look how out of your way you had to go to get one. Spent on Gas and time, according to Shiz( @Dwayne ) time is money so you lost money chasing it down. No matter what you say, they're hard to get right now and some people want them NOW, not later. If he got the money to get one why wait? The mid engine Corvette just came out and people were paying a huge markup to get them "first". that car MSRP was 55k i think, people were paying 100k to get them. It's a mass produced car that can't keep up with the demand for it right now, JUST like the PS5.

I wouldn't pay markup for one but that don't mean he shouldn't.

If someone wants one asap they may have to pay a little more for it. Look how out of your way you had to go to get one. Spent on Gas and time, according to Shiz( @Dwayne ) time is money so you lost money chasing it down. No matter what you say, they're hard to get right now and some people want them NOW, not later. If he got the money to get one why wait? The mid engine Corvette just came out and people were paying a huge markup to get them "first". that car MSRP was 55k i think, people were paying 100k to get them. It's a mass produced car that can't keep up with the demand for it right now, JUST like the PS5.

The Walmart round the crib had a few like 5 days ago.

They chick say they come in randomly but they keep coming.

So me waiting is all good

It's still $500 at retail though. No matter what I spent on gas to drive around and find it will not be as much as spending $900 on StockX and paying for shipping for a product that's coming from somebodies house and not straight off the truck in the store. Buying it at retail from a retailer eliminates all the shady stuff that you could be subjected to.

Let's say you end up getting one from StockX or Amazon for like $900. You're gonna have at least $30 shipping and have to wait a few days or even longer to get it. Plus an extra controller is gonna run you $75 after taxes. A brand new game is gonna run you $75 after taxes. That's already an extra $180 on top of your $900 so now you're looking at a whopping price of a minimum of $1,080!!!!!!!!!!!!

It ain't worth all that. Oh and those protection plans and extended warranties are gonna run you another $70 minimum. I bought the plan online from Walmart 2 days after I got the system. So now you are at over $1,150 just because you just had to have that shit. It ain't worth that.

Trust me. I had the money in the bank to easily buy one from Amazon or StockX for over $1,000 if I wanted to and after missing out on that bitch it was damn tempting to cop that bitch for the markup prices. I don't know how but I held firm lololololol. Actually my wife was the main reason why I didn't get that bitch for $1,000. As soon as I hinted that we can just buy it of Amazon for $1,000 she just looked at me and didn't say shit. I knew it was a problem but a nigga was thirsty to get that shit lololololol.

Just hold out no matter how tough it seems. That shit is going to be on the shelves very soon with no stress.

So I went on that brickseek site the other night around 1-2am just to see what it's about. Typed in my zip and it said 3 walmarts in my area that said there was 6+ in stock and 2 that said there was a limited stock like 1-2. I had to get up early so I was ok I'll just do it after I'm done in the morning since there was so many near me

Everything was out of stock when I checked again.

So I went on that brickseek site the other night around 1-2am just to see what it's about. Typed in my zip and it said 3 walmarts in my area that said there was 6+ in stock and 2 that said there was a limited stock like 1-2. I had to get up early so I was ok I'll just do it after I'm done in the morning since there was so many near me

Everything was out of stock when I checked again.

If you see that they're in stock then you have to operate under the assumption that there's already people there ready to cop

Thought you ain't want one king. What happened to the plug anyway?

Lmao i don't...

Especially after reading this shit :wtf11:

you know how many controllers Ive went through on the ps4 cause of this shit? now I really dont wanna pull the trigger. This is a mf who never dealt with it like I did on the ps4 too. So thats wild.

Screenshot_20201211-140810_Messages.jpg

And one of the plugs did hit me nigga..

shit light

we gone make sure we put a smile on nephew face on Christmas morning before we do anything else tho

Screenshot_20201211-141443_Gallery.jpg

Yall play like retards. The controller doesn't drift.

yikes.png

tenor.gif

Back