Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

Imma get it, but I ain't fighting the Christmas rush.... I'm waiting till they readily available with out no wait or pre-register.

I'm only interested in 3 games

Cyberpunk
Watch dogs
Miles morales

So I'll wait. I'm in no rush

I'm finally gonna open that bitch tonight but after I finish transferring all the shit from the PS4 and doing whatever necessary updates I'm probably not even gonna play that much. I still haven't got a PS5 game yet. I'm probably just gonna download the digital Miles Morales Ultimate Edition that comes with Spiderman Remastered. Gotta pickup an extra controller today too.

Have any of y'all got any other accessories like the cooling stands and shit?

I'm starting to lean towards spending a lil more and getting that LG CX 65 inch. That feels like a TV that I won't feel like I have to replace in 2-3 years. I thought about it an TV's should last at least 4-5 years before you feel like you need to upgrade. If I'm gonna spend over $1K then I might as well get one of those OLED's that can last for 4-5 years.

Bruh, picked up the X900H after work and......

giphy.gif

....It is glorious.

Now I just need that that PS5 to make the cypher complete

Bruh, picked up the X900H after work and......

giphy.gif

....It is glorious.

Now I just need that that PS5 to make the cypher complete

I saw that LG CX 65 inch in the store and I honestly don't think I've ever seen a TV look that good since the first time I ever saw a Blue Ray when walked into Best Buy in 2008 and they were playing The 5th Element in Blue Ray and it was my first time seeing how clean Blue Ray was.

That LG CX is a different type of monster though. I think it's worth the extra $800.

Damn how???? How many games you got on it

It's because I just transferred the stuff from my PS4 and I took a lot of the games that I know I'm gonna play off the extended drive. I'm gonna have to resort which games I put on the system and which was I keep on the extended.

For example, COD Modern Warfare is 175 GB!!!!!!!!!! There's no way I'm gonna be playing that if it's not on the extended drive. Then a lot of these games are like 40 GB and after about 3 of those you already over 100.

It's because I just transferred the stuff from my PS4 and I took a lot of the games that I know I'm gonna play off the extended drive. I'm gonna have to resort which games I put on the system and which was I keep on the extended.

For example, COD Modern Warfare is 175 GB!!!!!!!!!! There's no way I'm gonna be playing that if it's not on the extended drive. Then a lot of these games are like 40 GB and after about 3 of those you already over 100.

Don't know why yall bought ps5 to fill it with ps4 games lmao.

Makes no sense. My ps4 right where it was if I feel like playing that shit.

I got one outta pure luck one day just looking around on walmart put in my info expecting shit not to work but it actually went thru surprisingly, anyways tho is it a dope system? For sure, would i pay over retail for it??? Fuck no, real talk if u got a ps4 pro you arent missing much outside of faster fps, graphically you cant even tell the diffirence in most games(compared shit wit my friends ps4 pro) outside of demons souls which is gorgeous(hard as hell game tho) shit i even thought bout selling it cause once i beat demons souls,miles and black ops ive barely touched the shit lol game lineup is weak af right now imo cause damn near everything on ps4, so for those that dont have one yet id wait, if u stumble across one by chance sure get it if u want one bad enough, but by the time the games really start taking advantage of the ps5 they should be easily avaliable everywhere, if u got a ps4 pro id stick wit it for the time being, i had no plans of buying one but got caught up in the hype lol but u really arent missing much right now

Back