Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

I only played NFL Blitz at the arcades.. that shit used to be hella fun to play.

I think I played Gameday once but I liked that they better on field sounds than the other games

I was a Madden guy though. Think I might have had every Madden from 92-2013 before I stopped playing.

Madden 96,03,10>>>

Shits trash now though

I only played NFL Blitz at the arcades.. that shit used to be hella fun to play.

I think I played Gameday once but I liked that they better on field sounds than the other games

I was a Madden guy though. Think I might have had every Madden from 92-2013 before I stopped playing.

Madden 96,03,10>>>

Shits trash now though

Madden 2019 was trash. 2020 is much better.

Man on NBA Live 2004/2005 I'd pick the Celtics with Larry Bird and smash anybody who wanted smoke. It was also because Larry Bird would literally makes 9 out of 10 shots. I dont think there was a live since where any player would make 9 out of 10 shots out of nowhere.

I'd have to be really floored with the differences.

I'm not buying some lesser than ps5 at launch tho so that pro better blow me tf away.

Otherwise I'm waiting for black friday or boxing day.

I dont really care about specs its all about the games. Xbox had better specs than ps2 (if i remember correctly) but PS2 was wayyyy more successful. Also didnt the ps3 have better specs than the 360? or were they practically the same? Either way as long as Sony sticks with its monster line of exclusives and it runs better than the ps4 im good

Back