Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

How much better can graphics on the next gen consoles realistically get at this point?

I don’t feel like this is gonna be the same jump as it was from PS2 to PS3 or PS3 to PS4.

How much better can graphics on the next gen consoles realistically get at this point?

I don’t feel like this is gonna be the same jump as it was from PS2 to PS3 or PS3 to PS4.
It reportedly support 8k...so it should be ahead of its time once resolutions that high are more accessible

You won’t know until you see it B

I’m pretty sure at some point when ppl saw the ps3 they was like “IT CANT GET BETTER THAN THIS” lol

Yeah I remember seeing the “video game James” version of LeBron when the PS4 came out and was blown away.

Didn’t even wanna play my PS3 anymore after I saw that shit lol.

We’ll see if the PS5 can give the same reaction.

It reportedly support 8k...so it should be ahead of its time once resolutions that high are more accessible

My aunt is an optometrist, I’m pretty sure I remember her saying the human eye can’t even see in 8K. I think she said 4K is the highest resolution we can really notice.

It’s almost unbelievable when you think we used to play games that looked like this

View attachment 238350320 × 240

It’s gonna be crazy explaining the technology we grew up with to my future children lol

those were the days hit him so hard his tongue was slapping his brain
Image result for madden 93 gif

Y’all liked NFL Gameday over Madden back in the day? Or you played both?

I only only fucked with Madden I always wondered how Gameday was though

I played them all. I started with madden 95-97 then gameday 98-99, then nfl blitz and espn nfl 2k came and in with dreamcast and bust me in my head.

I think football gaming fell off for me after that. I copped madden 08 and madden 13 but I barely played em.

Back