Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

having second thoughts on copping... not sure I wanna purchase consoles... my gaming has dramatically declined... so it’s gonna be a waste tbh..

Yeah I got a nice backlog of games I could be playing right now on the PS4. I'm seriously on the fence about buying a next gen console. PS4 imo, was some seriously lackluster shit this gen.

If I get a PS5, it will be a year or two before I hop into next gen.

I'm waiting as well. I've done the early adopter route since iPhone one without the MMS.
If it's worthwhile, it'll still be around a year from now.
Hard pass for now. Got a backlog that goes 30+ strong right now.
Just finished the first Last of Us... lmao, now for the Part II.

I'm waiting as well. I've done the early adopter route since iPhone one without the MMS.
If it's worthwhile, it'll still be around a year from now.
Hard pass for now. Got a backlog that goes 30+ strong right now.
Just finished the first Last of Us... lmao, now for the Part II.

I just bought Ghost of Turisma like a few weeks ago and bought TLOU II (digital) last month. Not to mention before that, I copped Rise of the Tomb Raider and barely played it. I just pre-ordered the Avengers last week so I got a backlog that I could play into the fall and winter tbh as slow as I am about playing games.

I just bought Ghost of Turisma like a few weeks ago and bought TLOU II (digital) last month. Not to mention before that, I copped Rise of the Tomb Raider and barely played it. I just pre-ordered the Avengers last week so I got a backlog that I could play into the fall and winter tbh as slow as I am about playing games.

I thought about Avengers as well... but I'm trying my hardest to hold off. I know I won't be playing it right off the bat and if I do... well... that's another month of neglecting Kingdom Come and LOU II. The PS store is the devil; that summer sale had me on a shopping spree. I have so many digital games in that account now, it's unreal. They better let me play those on the ps5... at least I hope they will. They can say backwards compatibility now and change their mind in the future.

Doubt it... it would be a hard sell, but folks would still buy it @ that price point.

I bought the ps3 at 600 and would buy this at 600. On top of that everyone that want one won't be able to get one at laumch so I think they'll be aight overall. Drop the price by 50 next year when halo launch if sales stutter and put ps4 at that sweet 200 price point

When did Sony release the price for PS4? I don't remember how close to the release date they told us the price. Are they waiting for Xbox to give a price?

According to Sony’s announcement, there will be a “limited quantity of PS5 consoles available for pre-order” this holiday season; the invitation program is a chance for existing PlayStation customers to get their shot at being able to order the upcoming console.

As Sony’s FAQ page notes, filling out the registration form does not guarantee an invite to be able to preorder the console, with invitations distributed based on “previous interests and PlayStation activities

And even if you do get an invite, you’re still not guaranteed a preorder. Each invitation will be open for a limited time, and has limits on just a single console preorder per PSN ID (along with two each of the new DualSense controllers and other PS5 accessories.) Additionally, you’ll need a US address to ship your PlayStation 5 to. Consoles will also only be available while supplies last — so if Sony does invite you, you’ll want to act quickly.

LOL I'll wait a year then... I'm over the early adopter/insider secret society BS.
This console is supposed to last what 4-6 years before the PS6, right?
See you all in year 2 then.

They also curbstomped the ps4 to ps5 COD for this year too... like why?
Xbox did it too... smh

Back