Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

I never understood the hate against remasters. Movies do this all the time, when a new format comes out, all the movies are rereleased on the better format. Nobody complains about going out to buy a “better looking” Star Wars movie that they already owned on vhs and then dvd and then blu ray and then now 4k. They will be soon be rebuying it for 8k streaming.

I've never understood the appeal of backwards compatibility. Give me a remake on a new engine not the ability to play old shit.

I'm not paying all that money for a new gen system to play old gen games.
I use to want it like when the ps 2 and I think 3 came out but graphics are way better and don't want to play that shitty game on my 4k TV now so I'll just wait for a digital. But it use to be important to me

I never understood the hate against remasters. Movies do this all the time, when a new format comes out, all the movies are rereleased on the better format. Nobody complains about going out to buy a “better looking” Star Wars movie that they already owned on vhs and then dvd and then blu ray and then now 4k. They will be soon be rebuying it for 8k streaming.
It's wack when they do it too

The hate comes from a lot studios either doing shitty remasters themselves or getting some 3rd party studio to do some a half ass job on the remaster.. If studios put out quality remasters like Resident Evil 2 on a consistent basis.. Niggas wouldn’t complain.. Instead the majority of time you get Mafia 2 level shit...

I use to want it like when the ps 2 and I think 3 came out but graphics are way better and don't want to play that shitty game on my 4k TV now so I'll just wait for a digital. But it use to be important to me
It stops your physical games been redundant before they just make it look nice and sell it to you at full price.

Also they get a graphic boost from next gen consoles

The hate comes from a lot studios either doing shitty remasters themselves or getting some 3rd party studio to do some a half ass job on the remaster.. If studios put out quality remasters like Resident Evil 2 on a consistent basis.. Niggas wouldn’t complain.. Instead the majority of time you get Mafia 2 level shit...
Resident evil 2 not a remaster. It’s a full on remake. Remaster pretty much just upping the resolution and the frame rate and that’s it.
Now I agree that some remaster are half ass and just a cash grab. But then you, the consumer, can send the message to the studio by not buying it. That will make them stop putting out the shitty ones

They need to remaster cult classics too Legend of Dragoon Vagrant Story Wild Arms

giphy.gif

how is this even an accurate representation? I’m sure it will be bigger but this is based off images and that ain’t proper scale... we will have to see it physically
The Twitter nerds are comparing it to the blu ray device and a developer said it's very clunky

Back