Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

This has been a weak ass generation ngl. I can count on one hand the number of true “next-gen” titles that have been released on the PS5. Disappointing considering how the console was marketed when it was announced.

There's no tech they unveiled that justified the price. The PS4 Pro gave us 4k. PS5 Pro gives us tiny background updates

Also really surprised the PSVR wasn't even mentioned

There's no tech they unveiled that justified the price. The PS4 Pro gave us 4k. PS5 Pro gives us tiny background updates

Also really surprised the PSVR wasn't even mentioned

that vr shit was a fad im glad is passing into obscurity.. just like 3d

PS5 might be my last console. For these prices you’re better off jumping into PC gaming
Yup. The more & more I think about it PS5 is probably going to be my last console as well.

I haven't really been hyped for gaming since the PS2/3 & 360 era of gaming. I found the PS4 era to be bad when Sony traded in B/C for that PS Now bullshit where users could rent games over a period up to 30 days but no option to buy games (not until the last 2 years of PS4 cycle). Then that so-called "upgraded" PS4 was a joke on Sony's part.

The PS5 era is just stagnant imo. When comes to exclusives Sony wins that hands down but the fun and innovation is just lacking and Sony is just shooting themselves in the foot (like they did with the PS3 at launch) with a $700+ price tag for another 'upgraded' console.

Back