Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

I'm considering getting this since I should be going to Jamaica for a week in November and the resort will have Wifi but I don't know how strong the connection will be.

I thought about it since I travel a lot for work and spend a lot of time in hotels trying to be on my best behavior. I still think there are cheaper options for that kinda thing though.

1707273194112.png

I actually remember the release announcement of Foamstars. Thought it was an interesting game and wanted to try it out but procrastinated. Didn't know it was only online though.

Had mine since a few months after launch. No issues and I don't even clean that bitch. Maybe twice since I got it. And I smoke weed and cigs in the same room..

You got space around it or you "old school" and got it in a cabinet with no ventilation.

With that said imma trade one I got in for the pro when it launches.

Had mine since a few months after launch. No issues and I don't even clean that bitch. Maybe twice since I got it. And I smoke weed and cigs in the same room..

You got space around it or you "old school" and got it in a cabinet with no ventilation.

With that said imma trade one I got in for the pro when it launches.
First one I had it vertical behind the TV. Second one I have it horizontal on the TV stand shelf.

First one I had it vertical behind the TV. Second one I have it horizontal on the TV stand shelf.
Every generation I hear bout these systems. Ps4 jet engine was real tho...

Eh. Sell and wait for the games you wanna play 1-3yrs out.

I haven't bought madden in like 3-4 years. Getting this year tho my eagles nice. Last one I got was Brady n mahomes on cover

Systems have issues. My PS2? Shit niggas had to buy four of those. Disc Read Error was a thing due to dust.

My PS4?? Had to open it, take down the small metal piece that kept ejecting the discs. It happens.

Got my PS5 I wanna say the first week

I probably run it more than most here and it’s Still going strong

I only had one console issue and that was the RROD on the 360 but that’s from my 1 year old nephew standing on it lol

Back