Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

My one gripe w the ps5 is that I used my ps4 web browser a lot..all for streaming off of stream East and the ps5 has none. I know the back door way but they’ve eliminated the full screen feature to watch anything. To me this is wild. How are they going to cheat us out of a browser? Smh

My one gripe w the ps5 is that I used my ps4 web browser a lot..all for streaming off of stream East and the ps5 has none. I know the back door way but they’ve eliminated the full screen feature to watch anything. To me this is wild. How are they going to cheat us out of a browser? Smh

If enough people complain, they'll bring it back. I'm sure it can't be that hard to do.

It is really bad tho like by now we supposed to have some top tier shit to hold us over till summer. I played Cyberpunk to death last year but it’s not a lot making me cut my system on everyday outside of youtube

Jedi Survivor gon hold me down for the summer and then that Atlas Fallen game

there's a lot of games coming out in June also, but I'm skipping them

I also have backlog

And September or October is gonna be Spiderman 2 szn

I'm good

If Rockstar ain’t push GTA V so hard and Ubisoft doing nothing but AC games we are missing out on good shit. I like remakes and all but this shit is weak

It is really bad tho like by now we supposed to have some top tier shit to hold us over till summer. I played Cyberpunk to death last year but it’s not a lot making me cut my system on everyday outside of youtube
Using ya ps5 as youtube player is crazy. Dont you have a smart tv?

Back